Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

I've heard so many people say not to worry about voiding the warranty so i'm probably going to go that way. Just need the cash for it first. Either way the car stock is a blast to drive and its got such a good sleeper status.

edit-spelling

Edited by Eternal

I've heard so many people say not to worry about voiding the warranty so i'm propably going to go that way. Just need the cash for it first. Either way the car stock is a blast to drive and its got such a good sleeper status.

Yea it's just a matter of not going overboard and realizing that if something you do causes a problem that you'll probably be responsible for whatever went wrong. With that being said, I agree the ms3 is a sweet package and something most ppl wouldn't expect to be as quick as it is.

Evidently the state never sent me a registration renewal after I got my FJ. The reason I know this is because I got pulled over on my way home from work. You should have seen the look on my face when I noticed that the card had an expiration of September 30. They sent me a renewal for the old car but I just tossed it and waited for one to come for the FJ. Then I completely forgot about it. Now I just have to get the state to admit the screwup so I don't have to pay $160. I'm hosed.

Evidently the state never sent me a registration renewal after I got my FJ. The reason I know this is because I got pulled over on my way home from work. You should have seen the look on my face when I noticed that the card had an expiration of September 30. They sent me a renewal for the old car but I just tossed it and waited for one to come for the FJ. Then I completely forgot about it. Now I just have to get the state to admit the screwup so I don't have to pay $160. I'm hosed.

Ticket?

Ticket?

Yeah, he wasn't willing to let it slide three+ months late.

Old (98) Mitsubishi Montero Sport. Need something a little higher up, 4x4 and easily replaceable if I wreck it in the weather or hit a moose. Ugly, will never get me laid, but it gets me to the rink in the worst of weather.

2002 Exploder (I think it really might blow up one day), getting ready to trade it for an X5 or an FX35, leaning toward the FX35...who knows I love not having a car payment and all the gear I can haul fits in this bad boy...

2007 VW GTI. Coilovers, BBS CH's, various European trim pieces, some minor engine mods... my daily driver averaging between 27 and 31mpg per fill up (yes I'm anal about calculating it every time). She will turn 2 on Feb 16th and I've just rolled past the 50k mile mark last week (yes I drive a lot). There will be some more mods this coming year and many more miles of course, overall I've been really happy with the car and enjoy driving it every time I get the chance.

Anyone else here part of www.vwvortex.com ?

Great looking Golf mate, the gold CH's suit it to a tee. I'm still a member of Vortex, but don't frequent it as I no longer have my Golf VR6.

Daily Driver and tow car: 2002 HSV Clubsport. You guys don't get these, but it's an LS1 with 6 speed, 255kw standard and based on our Commodores.

n509047467_1502769_1168.jpg

Track car: 1991 Nissan 180SX

n509047467_174989_5760.jpg

Edited by phunky_monkey

Figured I'd update my car. 1992 Acura Integra GS. All power options. 5 Speed. 145k miles. Lowered. Such a smooth ride. Does have a few small dings, but for 2 grand, small price to pay for such a wonderful car.

MYDA9037.jpg

2007 VW GTI. Coilovers, BBS CH's, various European trim pieces, some minor engine mods... my daily driver averaging between 27 and 31mpg per fill up (yes I'm anal about calculating it every time). She will turn 2 on Feb 16th and I've just rolled past the 50k mile mark last week (yes I drive a lot). There will be some more mods this coming year and many more miles of course, overall I've been really happy with the car and enjoy driving it every time I get the chance.

Anyone else here part of www.vwvortex.com ?

Great looking Golf mate, the gold CH's suit it to a tee. I'm still a member of Vortex, but don't frequent it as I no longer have my Golf VR6.

Daily Driver and tow car: 2002 HSV Clubsport. You guys don't get these, but it's an LS1 with 6 speed, 255kw standard and based on our Commodores.

pic

Track car: 1991 Nissan 180SX

pic

Thanks. Both of those cars are beautiful, I especially love the sx.

Dahonam... nice A4, love the red caps on the CH's :D

09 BMW 135i - Daily Driver

04 BMW E46 M3 Track Car

09 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Racetrack Tow Vehicle and Road Trips

How do you like the 1-series?

I test drove one over the summer, nearby Mario Lemieux's house actually, and it was loads of fun. Very quick, more than enough power, and of course BMW handling.

Edited by troy

My POS daily driver, a 95 vw golf. No pics necessary

My pride: 2002 Audi A4. %7Boption%7D

Please tell me that's not your garage, that is sick.

My POS daily driver, a 95 vw golf. No pics necessary

My pride: 2002 Audi A4. %7Boption%7D

Please tell me that's not your garage, that is sick.

That is my garage.... At my shop though, not my house... wish the garage at my house looked like that

Saw a Nissan GT-R wiz by me today in my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I need to rethink my cars and go more sporty. That car was hot!

One went by me and my dad heading in the other direction a few months ago...we later realized we both watched it for 30 seconds and neither of us was watching the road :ph34r: