Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

There we go. That's who I was hoping to get a response from, haha. Appreciate it, THockey.

I figured it would be the way to go. I was reading up on it, and everyone said it was much more durable, and if it'll save me a few hundred dollars I can put towards the navi system, even better.

This is what I was leaning towards. Found the picture on Car Domain and fell in love

http://www.yfrog.com/66mazda3j

Edited by EBondo

Just to let you know, an 04-05 Mz3 is not going to look exactly as pictured above, and it doesn't come with those wheels. They are the 'snowflake' wheels that came on the '07+ models (pictured above) which were a facelift from the 2003-'06.5. If you've got any questions on the Mazdas feel free to ask, I've been in the Mazda3 community for almost 4 years now, even though I've strayed a bit with my current project (e30 ftw!).

Yeah I realized that afterwords. I'm starting to like the wheels on the 04 models more. They're simpler. But ow owww, THockey. I love what you did with that!! Appreciate it, man.

I know this is a long shot, but this question is from my dad. has anyone here converted the brakes on a pre-1995 ford ranger from drum to disc in the back?

I'm not a huge fan of Ford built cars, but I just came in my pants:

Edit: Fast forward to 3:30 for smexiness. ;)

Edited by Krev

My Dad just picked up an 2000 M roadster. Gotta say even with the S52 its a great car lots of low end. Mods to come of course

People like to give the s52 slack, but for an application like the M roadster, I like it a ton.

People like to give the s52 slack, but for an application like the M roadster, I like it a ton.

I was iffy on him getting the S52 and then I drove it and loved it. Its got way more low end then the S54 and that suits our driving styles better plus its a roadster you just want to cruise in it its not a track car. Best thing with the car is the mechanical feel it has, i just feel like i'm part of the car driving it.

I was iffy on him getting the S52 and then I drove it and loved it. Its got way more low end then the S54 and that suits our driving styles better plus its a roadster you just want to cruise in it its not a track car. Best thing with the car is the mechanical feel it has, i just feel like i'm part of the car driving it.

The joy of driving, I think that's how the BMW commercials go. I just finished putting a Tokico suspension in my e30 this morning, thing goes like a dream.

The joy of driving, I think that's how the BMW commercials go. I just finished putting a Tokico suspension in my e30 this morning, thing goes like a dream.

When i have the cash i really want to find an e30 to work on i have such a soft spot for them

When i have the cash i really want to find an e30 to work on i have such a soft spot for them

They're stupidly easy to work on, especially if you find one in good shape. The aftermarket is plentiful and cheap, if that is the route you want to go. My buddies always say its the little car you can't not be happy while driving (and these are all those redneck, "there's no replacement for displacement" kids).

They're stupidly easy to work on, especially if you find one in good shape. The aftermarket is plentiful and cheap, if that is the route you want to go. My buddies always say its the little car you can't not be happy while driving (and these are all those redneck, "there's no replacement for displacement" kids).

My dad was like that for a while until i convinced him to replace the corvette he wanted with the roadster. He comes home after a long drive in it and thanks me for pushing him that way. The car just puts a smile on your face and its rare where i'm from on the way to pick it up we counted 17 vettes and one 4 banger Z3. We like the stuff people don't see all to often

I was checking out some old photos from my drifting days.

I just plain love this shot. I'd like to build a new car, but hockey is so much cheaper!

1794207533_0585e8e5a3.jpg

That's BA. I respect and envy the car scene you guys have out west, it seems like a great place to be a gearhead.

Yes and no.

For my facet of the car hobby world, it was cool because a lot of the companies were based in SoCal. Super easy to source parts, etc. Multiple tracks within a couple hours from LA. Good weather, etc.

However, the police will bust you for ANYTHING they can possibly find on your car that isn't ok with them. Very easy to get profiled. Luckily, the only thing I ever got busted on was a missing front license plate.

Edited by Brian Harte

Yes and no.

For my facet of the car hobby world, it was cool because a lot of the companies were based in SoCal. Super easy to source parts, etc. Multiple tracks within a couple hours from LA. Good weather, etc.

However, the police will bust you for ANYTHING they can possibly find on your car that isn't ok with them. Very easy to get profiled. Luckily, the only thing I ever got busted on was a missing front license plate.

I live in small-town, suburban yuppieville.

I hear you on the police.

Just came across some cars I found amusing.

Why is this amusing? The name: Honda Hobio Travel Dog

55497_00mg.jpg

----------------------

Next is the: Honda Wonderfully Openhearted Wagon

honda_wow_4.jpg

Honda_WOW_Wonderfully_Open-hearted_Wagon_back_open.jpg

the best feature being for those that look at their glovebox and think; I wish there was a dog in there

wow2.jpg

Well, getting into Time Attack and HPDE this spring and decided to upgrade. I picked up a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 in Sunlight Silver, so pumped to pick it up. I may even be able to get it on NHMS next weekend with the club, which would be sweet. I keep telling myself I'm going to stay in showroom stock for my first season in TA, but the potential these things have in the aftermarket makes it so tempting not to be.

Well, getting into Time Attack and HPDE this spring and decided to upgrade. I picked up a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 in Sunlight Silver, so pumped to pick it up. I may even be able to get it on NHMS next weekend with the club, which would be sweet. I keep telling myself I'm going to stay in showroom stock for my first season in TA, but the potential these things have in the aftermarket makes it so tempting not to be.

Very nice, I'm so jealous of my friend's 07 he has.