Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

The '95 Civic is almost ready to go, but a hailstorm in Calgary just put about 20 dents in the roof and the hood. So now it's my car.

It amazes me how "low" people can go. At the same time, around here (Windsor, ON) I can't imagine having a car super low to the road. With all the pot holes that re-appear every year, from the ever changing weather (freeze - thaw), plus with your curbs, etc., I could imagine thousands of dollars of repairs every year!

I like the look in most cases. I have seen some totally rediculous mods though too around the city.

A couple weeks ago, one of these was behind me.....WOW!!! Aston Martin Rapide - in black

rgaastonmartincarsbeautc.jpg

Edited by Cams

Purchased in Dec, actually.

(pic of Dodge Challenger)

It's the SXT Plus. Insurance is a bit expensive, but no biggie. I turn 25 in a year haha.

Now THAT'S a beauty. Pretty jealous, I gotta say.

Looks awesome, Joel.

Thanks, Bro! Probably doing a front and rear conversion after my motor build. We'll see what happens!

btw, is that "moar low" enough for you? hahaha Good thing I can raise it up for the winter! Coilovers, baby!

Thanks, Bro! Probably doing a front and rear conversion after my motor build. We'll see what happens!

btw, is that "moar low" enough for you? hahaha Good thing I can raise it up for the winter! Coilovers, baby!

Hahaha yeah man, I saw your car from Honda Day tagged in one of my buddy's pictures on Facebook earlier haha

A 2005 Nissan Primera Diesel with intergalactic miles on the clock, an average week sees 3 trips to the rink (totalling 200miles!) in season then sees at least one more Ice/rollerhockey game for me or the lad at weekend (usually one each) involving a minimum of 65 mile round trip could be 200 mile!. It smokes a bit it shakes a bit rattles a bit and thankfully keeps going to rinks all over the north of England

Wish i could get something nice and fancy but then would have to cut back on hockey!

UK diesel is approx $10/gallon or £1.40/litre :sad:

spend twice what i do on training/subs for me and the lad just fuelling the car to get there!

I forgot to post in here... in February after I passed my JNCIE, I rewarded myself by trading in my 2008 BMW 135i for.... a 2012 BMW 135i...

This is the old one. The new one looks pretty much the same, on the outside.

2ckfW.jpg

The only mod I have any intention of doing is replacing the ugly yellow halo LEDs with 5000K white, the same color as the light strip along the top of the headlight (that isn't in the photo above - they didn't have the strip in 2008). So it will look like this:

DXkGs.png

rather than this:

rXT10l.png

(notice how yellow the halos are compared the horizontal strip?)

Edited by OptimusReim

WHAAAA?

Yup! Hopped a curb and did a 360 in an empty field. A deer jumped in front of me and I swerved out of the way. Thanks God it was a small curb and only cracked my front & rear bumpers. Oh, and I'm missing both wheel well covers. Should have her back by this Wed/Thurs and then back to the shop for the Kraftwerks SC install.

I would prefer to drive a sedan or coupe, but living in a highly deer-populated area keeps me in my current car. I vaporize those suckers.

Fortunately, I've only hit one. Since I've been driving the back roads of Pennsyltucky most of my life, that's an amazingly low number compared to a lot of people.

9764b3f4.jpg

One of the few benefits of working for a car dealership:

2012 All Wheel Drive Cadillac CTS Luxury Sedan

Touring Edition

Actually worked out to be less expensive than a new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu when all was said and done.

• Like 1

My current turd

And the new winter project

Sent from my iPhone when I should be doing something more productive.

I love winter projects. Creating a daily driver?

It will be the summer dd. gotta roll it back in the garage after the bronco gets some tlc. Race land coilovers and some decent brakes are first on the list of many

Sent from my iPhone when I should be doing something more productive.

I currently drive a 2008 Honda Pilot. Gets 15mpgs on a good day (on a road trip from WI to GA I averaged 16.2) and the power is lacking. Obviously it wasn't built to be quick, but if I'm getting 15 to a gallon it better have some getup and go!

Hopefully I'll be able to get into a stage 3 B5 S4 soon. 450whp is plenty!!

avejuhu4.jpg

Edited by DolomaticDangles
  • Like 1