Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

While the matte black is different you just can't beat a traditional black paint finish that has been detailed.

One of the few benefits of working for a car dealership:

2012 All Wheel Drive Cadillac CTS Luxury Sedan

Touring Edition

Now you just need a set of lowering springs to fix that ugly wheel gap. That's the consistent problem with all these new AWD luxury vehicles.

Dropped my car off at the shop for my Kraftwerks Supercharger Build, new clutch, motor mounts, fuel rail, etc.... Should have her back by "hopefully" Friday. Another week w/o my car. At least I had her for the weekend. lol

Some pics of the Kraftwerks Build.

CAM00072_zpsa1982577.jpg

CAM00068_zps3d9eea30.jpg

New Hasport Motor Mounts.

CAM00067_zpsa1f75f16.jpg

CAM00068_zps3d9eea30.jpg

Intercooler

CAM00069_zps32c415d0.jpg

Kraftwerks Intake Valve

CAM00070_zps8f111935.jpg

Boost!

CAM00071_zps3304cf47.jpg

Skunk 2 Fuel Rail. I wanted a Red K-Tuned one but they didn't have any.

CAM00073_zps7c36387f.jpg

The Valve Cover is being changed to a Crinkle Black colored one w/ a Crinkle Black Intake to match. Red Mishimoto Radiator hoses to give it some accent.

Gotta clean the hell out of that engine bay when it's all done.

Edited by 5 Minute Major

How's the traction with that much power to the front wheels?

Gonna definitely need street radials and drag radials when I go to the track. I spin at the end of 2nd and most of 3rd if I'm gunning it. I try to baby it. Still have to break in the clutch.

However, she's back in the shop. New build. Oil pump seized and broke my chain. Metal got in the oil and needed to buy a new bottom end. More money into the car. No wonder I haven't bought any new gear. lol

oil pump that seized.

CAM00155.jpg

chain that broke.

CAM00130.jpg

old bottom

CAM00156.jpg

CAM00124.jpg

I'm doing all new internals, cams, pistons, etc. while the motor is apart. Gonna order Hondata Traction Control as well.

Edited by 5 Minute Major

I currently drive a 2008 Honda Pilot. Gets 15mpgs on a good day (on a road trip from WI to GA I averaged 16.2) and the power is lacking. Obviously it wasn't built to be quick, but if I'm getting 15 to a gallon it better have some getup and go!

Hopefully I'll be able to get into a stage 3 B5 S4 soon. 450whp is plenty!!

avejuhu4.jpg

Have a buddy with a B5 S4 Avant. Put stage two into it this summer, hoping to go stage three next year. Too many other repairs were needed when he got it in JUne.

Well, I'm selling my FJ. Im sad to see it go, but the car that I'm most likely going to get will wipe away all second thoughts.

Selling as a private party is harder than it seems! If anyone knows of anyone that wants an FJ let me know ;)

Well, I'm selling my FJ. Im sad to see it go, but the car that I'm most likely going to get will wipe away all second thoughts.

Selling as a private party is harder than it seems! If anyone knows of anyone that wants an FJ let me know ;)

I love mine, not sure I'll ever sell it. Maybe if they come out with a version that has a removable roof.

Haha then you should buy mine! Two is always better than one!

Yeah, they're great cars, I just want to try to move in a different direction since I'm not really using it to its potential.

84 Chev C10 halfton (two wheel drive) silveradio trim. Built 355 and fresh th350 tranny for it.

IMG_1344.jpgIMG_1343.jpg

428225_10151276296865422_942487480_n.jpgIMG_1429.jpg396487_10151337223405422_1062153026_n.jp

Fresh 355 with some goodies. Here's a picture of my grand marquis (sold, miss that car) that everyone made fun of when I posted a picture of it.

36009_408457219300_512999300_426470.jpg

36009_408457204300_512999300_426-1.jpg

Oh. Here's my daily driver too, 05 civic lx. That's the grand marquis everyone made fun of me before when I posted. It's sold now one of my friends has it.

IMG_0160.jpg

Edited by Leafsrule16

Was thinking about it for awhile but finally just went out and bought my first motorcycle. It's an 07 Harley Davidson sportster 1200 in black cherry with 6000km on it. Got a pretty good price on it, sold my dirtbike to pay the rest of it off so I also don't need to make any payments on it. Now for the snow to go away...

I was going to get a bigger bike but I ended up just going with a sportster due to their smaller size. When I get a bit more experiance I will probably go and buy a new Dyna or something.

IMG_3039_zps7f0980d3.jpg

IMG_3040_zps4180f3e9.jpg

IMG_3041_zps323ec0e6.jpg

T2eC16RHJF8E9nnC7RF1BQ7r4ThEVQ48_20.jpg

It may be silly to post about something I don't have yet... but I've just gotten the go-ahead to buy my M3!

(Well, once I have my student loans paid off, so about two years or so - which is probably perfect timing for my lease on my 135i to be up)

Was thinking about it for awhile but finally just went out and bought my first motorcycle. It's an 07 Harley Davidson sportster 1200 in black cherry with 6000km on it. Got a pretty good price on it, sold my dirtbike to pay the rest of it off so I also don't need to make any payments on it. Now for the snow to go away...

I was going to get a bigger bike but I ended up just going with a sportster due to their smaller size. When I get a bit more experiance I will probably go and buy a new Dyna or something.

Nice bike. My first bike was a Dyna and had no problem getting used to it. I feel your pain on the snow. Northern Alberta has a ton. I was in southern Alberta last week and saw lots of guys out on bikes already.