Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Keep the Wrangler. I just got back into one after a long hiatus. Black/black JKU. Love it. 2.5" lift and 35s are the next step.

I still love the Jeep, but the MPG is just too much. Can't do it anymore.

A few more pix of my new baby.

I L O V E this car! So fun to drive, Its 'a base model and is just as fast and handles as well as my 89 GTI. I can't imagine how fun a new GTI or R32 would be.

I plan to plastidip the rims matte black, get leather seats and steering wheel, I will lower it when it needs springs and maybe add cold air intake.

486726_10151519109029124_1885501139_n.jp

299765_10151519109879124_1690434958_n.jp

I'd keep the Speed3 just because it's more practical than the Bimmer as I already have an unpractical car, my 88 Fiero.

I miss my Fiero, those are fun

^beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. love me some 510s. all of the older nissan/datsun's are just spectacular in my book. once I finish my secondary degree I'm going to Japan and bringing back a hakosuka.

• Like 1

Flatbed? That girl runs like a champ.

However, it was funny - as I left the plant, I heard a rattle that I've never heard before. And it hasn't made it since. I think it was kinda like how you take a dog to the vet...

• Like 1

Just did the paperwork and everything on the trade for an 08 Chev Silverado. I had an 04 Sierra extended cab as my daily driver but it was beginning to get rusty, I did rockers and cab corners and decided it's time for a 4x4. Got pretty good trade in value for a not-so-great shape 2 wheel drive 04 with 200,000 on it (4500) and paid cash for the difference. It's not brand new but it's paid for and it's good to know as I finally get out on my own and start my life.

• Like 1

Traded in a Mercedes Benz C400 for this yesterday. 

$300/mo smaller car payment

$200/yr drop in insurance

$150/mo drop in gas usage

$180/mo drop in toll/HOV lane fees

Add to that up-close parking almost everywhere, free "gas" while there, and I can charge it at work for free as well. 

POApERn.jpg

I was really worried about my goalie bag not fitting, but no problem at all, so we can realistically get rid of the Volvo XC90 that we kept around JUST for hockey because it happens to be paid off already.

This is a GRIT goalie bag with obviously plenty of space:

G2118gb.jpg 

• Like 1

Howdy,

Good to see the Pontiac Aztec design team is still getting paid by someone.

:-)

Just giving you some shit.  I've never really cared about a vehicles looks vs. how good it is at its job.

Mark

• Like 1

It's definitely ugly. It was actually my wife's car we traded in for it and it was supposed to be hers, but I'll end up driving it because I'm the one that takes HOV lanes to/from work. 

Shes stick driving the Porsche I guess :P

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 0:22 AM, IPv6Freely said:

Hope you had a black car previously.  Keeping it clean is a full time job!

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 0:22 AM, IPv6Freely said:

$300/mo smaller car payment

$200/yr drop in insurance

$150/mo drop in gas usage

$180/mo drop in toll/HOV lane fees

Add to that up-close parking almost everywhere, free "gas" while there, and I can charge it at work for free as well. 

POApERn.jpg

I was really worried about my goalie bag not fitting, but no problem at all, so we can realistically get rid of the Volvo XC90 that we kept around JUST for hockey because it happens to be paid off already.

This is a GRIT goalie bag with obviously plenty of space:

G2118gb.jpg 

Can you post more photos of the interior? I love that car!