Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hidious

Kovalev with white Reeboks?

However, I honestly think the "signature" thing is doable -

RBK/CCM - take notes -

Do the Ovechkin model, do Kovalev, do whatever other marquee players, and stitch their auto on the tendon guard. Sell them as a limited run, numbered.

I'll take all of the credit, and a signature skate of my own. That's all I require.

We talked about that in the Ovechkin chrome skate thread. It's a great idea, and it definitely would sell. Like RadioGaGa said, it works in any other sport, baseball with gloves, basketball and football with shoes, why not hockey skates?

really though imagine how much money THC could make with ovechkin vector 10.0's and kovalevs rbk 9k pumps

Not a significant amount. How many people on the board go with CCM/Rbk? Now out of those, who would buy/use either of those two players' models? It's a good idea but it also has a very small target audience. Then again I'm going off of my experience with kids around here that aren't simply buying a brand/model just because a certain player uses it.

RBK/CCM - take notes -

Do the Ovechkin model, do Kovalev, do whatever other marquee players, and stitch their auto on the tendon guard. Sell them as a limited run, numbered.

I'll take all of the credit, and a signature skate of my own. That's all I require.

We talked about that in the Ovechkin chrome skate thread. It's a great idea, and it definitely would sell. Like RadioGaGa said, it works in any other sport, baseball with gloves, basketball and football with shoes, why not hockey skates?

Yes, I had mentioned it in there and a couple of times before that.

Don't try to take credit ;)

RBK/CCM - take notes -

We did this in my industry and it worked great. People will $$$ more just for the look.

BTW; Sorry JR I missed that blog.

kovalev is wearing the pumps i just saw them when he was lining up for the faceoff and they look awsome

Edited by marc_9

I'll take all of the credit, and a signature skate of my own.  That's all I require.

But where would they package the bitterness? ;)

Edited by Drewhunz

Don't get me started on being bitter...especially with what happened to me at work. God, they could've used Gusto-Glide, you know...

Do I need to make another phone call to Alan?

Kovalev switches back to his old skates during intermision. Latendresse with two goals.

Edited by A-K_27

Yup, he was wearing them, first time in a game I think - pretty sure about second period as well (missed part of it and didn't get a good look) - but switched back to the old ones for the third. And yes, go HABS go.

Ya know, looking at my 'white' skates which resemble every stitch of kovy's except the tongue, maybe mine are badged a 1052 and are not really? They are Shatslivy's old skates (I have two pairs), so they are pro skates - and pro skates are known to be all over the place in terms of what they really are and what they are badged as. They are dead ringers for Kovy's, every stitch, every cut.

Not sure what that will bring to the conversation, but...

They probably won't make to the public, nor to everybody who still get custom skates. The Ovechkin are going to thought. Probably after Chritmas or something.

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=72531930ek1.jpg here's a pic of kovalev wearing the pumps

the most amazing thing about the pic is not eh RBK's...it's the fact that Kovy is in the defensive zone.

...I'm just sayin'

I can't believe you guys laugh at him when this guy is one of the most talented player in the game. But guys who can't do a croossover correctly like Souray, Latendresse or Ryder are glorify.

I can't believe you guys laugh at him when this guy is one of the most talented player in the game. But guys who can't do a croossover correctly like Souray, Latendresse or Ryder are glorify.

You're making me laugh and giving me a headache at the same time.

They hustle, get over it. Next.

I've figured out kovalev's true calling. Golf.

Not only does this guy have crazy forearms, but for golf, he can take his time, be pretty, take some more time, and wait until the perfect moment. Right temperature, right wind speed, and right lunar position and make a good shot.

He'll be big time competition for tiger for sure.