Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Catalogue

the 18s are on par with the 10s in terms of construction and materials used.

there is no replacement skate for the flexlite 12, which was made with different materials.

Anybody know if there will be a grip version of the One90 shaft this year? Maybe red like the grip version of the OPS?

*edit - JR mentioned no grip version of the shaft before we lost info in the last crash

Edited by odp

does anyone know why there are different lines of sticks/shafts/blades depending on where you live? For example, here in Sweden we dont have the One90 or One50 shaft, instead we have a shaft called One60 which has the same color sheme as the One70 stick. Then we have a shaft called Vapor Pro-lite, which i not have seen in the nikebauer catalouge posted on MSH.

Then, we dont have the VIII stick or the VII. Instead we got sticks called Vapor Pro-lite and Vapor Streak TI..

Why is this?

Does anybody know the difference between the Supreme 90 shoulder pad and the supreme 70? I've tried on the Supreme 70 and they felt really good. Just wondering how the 90s or even the 50s compare to it. Is it lighter?

how much will the vapor 25, 20, and 19 skates cost in canadian money ?

Each dealer will set their own price.

What will the performace level of the XXV's be ? Similar to the 70's to the One90's.

Edited by Dean_

I bought the NBH SDP pro glove. feels like somewhat Eagle.

well thats good i guess :rolleyes:

Edited by Dean_

JR, any chance of getting the apparel catalog sometime soon? After seeing the socks and a few pieces of the performance wear on GreatSkate and HockeyGiant I'm getting quite curious about what is coming.

Not trying to hassle you though, I know it's been asked before.