Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Catalogue

there is no replacement skate for the flexlite 12, which was made with different materials.

Yes there is. Atleast in Europe. Flexlite 20 replaces the 12, and the 18 replaces the 10's.. It's kinda funny that we have different stuff over here..

Just wondering with all of the talk about the XXXX's fitting issue's if they will fit me. I am coming off a pair of 80-90's that fit great , and before that I was always switching back and forth from supreme to vapor. Both fit good in the past. Also will the XXV's fit the same as the XXXX's? Thanks in advance for your help.

JR, any chance of getting the apparel catalog sometime soon? After seeing the socks and a few pieces of the performance wear on GreatSkate and HockeyGiant I'm getting quite curious about what is coming.

Not trying to hassle you though, I know it's been asked before.

In Canada, the scheduled launch for the annual 'hockey training' campaign is July 2007. Listed in in the Nike catalog (not the hockey one), are the tribal print apparel (shirts, leggings, shorts, etc.) and the re-release of the Shox 45 shoe.

sorry if anyone has said anything about this but is therw anything on the vapor 40 stick or is there one coming out? i tried search but nothin came up about it

I've been away for a while and I'm sorry for wasting your time if this has been mentioned somewhere; but, I recall JR "hinting" at some Vapor XXXX gloves. I'm in the need for a new pair and I was wondering if there's any truth to this (or any pictures).

I've been away for a while and I'm sorry for wasting your time if this has been mentioned somewhere; but, I recall JR "hinting" at some Vapor XXXX gloves. I'm in the need for a new pair and I was wondering if there's any truth to this (or any pictures).

Do I make anything up?