Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Lester8

2006 Easton Stealth CNT

2006 Easton Stealth CNT - Forsberg 100 LH

Introduction: I'm 5' 11", 185 lbs, 25 years old. I'm light on sticks and mine usually last a long time. I kept the Stealth CNT at full length. Since this is a few inches longer than usual for me, I used longer wood extensions on other sticks to eliminate length variances. I play mainly in a gentlemanly scrimmage now, but I put the stick to the test of a more competitive setting in an adult tournament. It's not uncommon to get the ice to myself at shinny, so the stick logged a lot of time in shooting intensive sessions. I estimate 12+ hours of shooting and 20 hours of play.

Aesthetics: After a close inspection, I discovered the many layers that create the intricate design. There's a transparent-blue coat on the shaft's silvery Kevlar weave. Screened-black masks the shaft, allowing only its corners to shine through. These elements fade faintly into the over-spray of a sparkling-blue paint applied at the shaft's ends. The sparkling-blue to transparent-blue transition is barely apparent, making them appear as one in the same. The shift from sparkling-blue to black is understated by the overlying stick labels.

The colors and fonts used in the labels are a departure from Easton's begging-to-be-read white block-letters outlined in black. By comparison, these are subdued with dull silvers and an oblique twist. The "Stealth" labels are given high-visibility placement on the lower half of the shaft but are indiscernible. Due to the word length, character spacing, and imbalanced typeface, they register less as a word than a disconnected series of varied shapes. Players and refs alike stare down trying to make it out while talking to me.

Despite its unique design, the stick aesthetic is a psychological curveball in play. When I use one-piece sticks, opposing players never hesitate to employ any available measure to damage and disrupt them. The complete opposite occurs with the Stealth CNT. I don't get pressured or engaged. In fact they back off. The outward appearance of my stick being the only change, I'm lead to reason their toned-down assault is caused solely by the Stealth CNT's ambiguous aesthetics. The low contrast, interplay, and equal placement of colors make it nondescript. There are no pretentious or telling signs that it's high or low end, so players are neither motivated to overcome a greater stick or overwhelm a lesser one. With nothing to lock their target on, players are handcuffed. I have much more freedom of movement and much less stick-wear. I thought the only stealthly aspect of the stick was supposed to be the fuse-point, but I've never had a stick persistently avoid the radar as this. I can't account for the difference any other way and I would be remiss to leave it out.

8/10

Assembly: Easton's evenly spaced graphics create the impression of consistency and uniformity, but a closer look revealed many imperfections. Upon delivery, the paddle had a tab protruding from around the toe; there were two deep smush-dents in the top edge of the blade; zig-zag grooves stretch over the blade where resin did not fill the weave; the braid is loose and swirled in the middle of the blade face and all around the toe; the Kevlar corner strips, though precisely aligned on the shaft, have balled ends from being sloppily trimmed; and the hosel is wavy on every side. To further expose the junction, the hosel is slightly off axis: leaned (less loft), tilted down (lower lie), and rotated forward (deeper curve). All of this on a stick that came directly from Salt Lake and isn't a second. These are minor assembly flaws, but I wouldn't knowingly buy a stick with this many of them. When a stick is obviously mishandled at various stages of production, I worry it impedes its ability to perform. As a model geared towards performance, I expect painstakingly precise fabrication and handling to facilitate that.

4/10

Weight and Balance: Averages 425g at full length. As it is, the stick swings easily while staying under full control. The stick is far from dropping or dragging like a burden. I am as amazed now as I was the first day by how effortlessly the stick moves. The blade is a feather. It's so weightless that if I don't check which way it's pointing, I may unsuspectingly drive the toe to the ice. The top half of the shaft is another area of significant weight savings. It's slightly thinner than the lower half due to reduced content. Because of the stick's light ends, the bulk of the weight is centered in the shaft's slightly fatter, lower half. The weight distribution leans the stick ever slightly bottom-heavy, but its balance is not even a remote issue in play. It's not an alarmingly lightweight stick, but any amount of weight is infinitely more manageable at middle than at the ends.

9/10

Blade: I've used this pattern for several years, so I'm more familiar with it than anything else. Comparing the Forsberg Stealth CNT's blade form closely to its twins and clones, the Stealth mold yields a flatter blade-rocker by making the heel and toe lower. The longer flat improves puck leverage from heel to toe and suppresses roll-offs and whiffs. Easton blades faces are normally flat with no bulging, and this blade is consistent with that. Additionally, the paddle has near equal thickness from top edge to bottom, instead of having significant taper. The hosel tapers only slightly down to the heel but the blade thins promptly in just the first third of the paddle length.

8/10

Shaft/Flex: The shaft's Kevlar strips add the bulk I felt the previous Stealths were missing. The girth and corner radius closely match that of the Ultra Lite shaft. The strips run the length of the shaft to about 8" above the heel. The upper half of the shaft length has a gentle concavity; the lower half has a shallower concavity. The transition is subtle and short at about 2' up from the heel. The inner shaft walls are straight and can accept a regular extension, but the stick comes capped with a plastic plug. Easton ditched the composite extension, and now the stick extends the full 60" without it.

The flex feels lower than 100 under light pressure, but that barely begins to describe it. Although a softer flex, the shaft does not bow deeply--it becomes radically stiffer. With each increment of force there is less change in bow depth. I lean into shots as hard as I ever could with the Stealth CNT, yet never contort it extremely or achieve significant lower-hand lead. The stick resists stretching and loosening despite all that I can put on it. I would sooner cramp and/or fall before pushing through the break-threshold of the Stealth CNT during a shot. Other sticks have much less latitude. They continue to bow easily and are susceptible to stressing or snapping before sufficiently tensing. Higher or lower flex, they want to straighten before I fully sweep through the puck, diverting the path of the swing, and causing poor swing-kick timing. Maybe it's being light on sticks, but I like to stay in control of the puck. Loading the Stealth CNT, I find it tenses rapidly without being so stiff that it bounces back immediately. It resists deep bowing, and it doesn't unload early--this flex characteristic is the astounding aspect of this stick.

9/10

Stickhandling and Passing: My preference is for long sticks so I usually contend with shaft extensions and the accompanying dampened top-hand feel. I tape a small knob to keep my hand flat against the shaft. I find it gives the best sense and control of the stick's angles. To avoid disrupting this, I limited my extensions which severely limited my stick length possibilities. After reading on MSH that Easton lengthened their shafts, I was curious to try greater lengths on an Easton OPS without interrupting handle geometry, texture, and flex. When the Stealth CNT arrived, I taped it at full length. The new length gave me a more comfortable body position, and achieving this without an extension meant uncompromised top-hand comfort and control.

The shaft length undoubtedly contributes to better puck feel, but it is enhanced in larger part by the Stealth CNT's vibration. The stick vibrates cleanly to communicate exacting puck location and trajectory from even brief, unseen contact. The stimulus is not a harsh, lingering, omni-directional ping, nor the other extreme of a cloudy, muffled brush. The stick's hard composition allows a single impulse to travel directly up the shaft. I've experienced the "elusive heel" with many different patterns, so to a small degree the squarer heel geometry contributes to an enhanced ability to contain the puck. Even so, puck contact is crystal clear everywhere on the blade. The stick's hardness and length give the best puck feel I have ever experienced.

One of the first things I noticed on the ice was the stick's complete refusal to twist. As a result it loses a certain "loaded" feeling. I can roll the shaft of most other sticks with my lower hand to squeeze down on the puck before I (try to) launch into a deke, but not with the Stealth CNT. I tried putting more weight on the stick, but that only made it load and release dump-ins. Foregoing twisting of the shaft, I experienced a momentary delay between wanting to move the puck and moving it. At first it took a brief instant to consciously skip the twist and just push. The stick gives a perfectly clear sense of the puck anyways, and traps the puck well enough because of these anti-torsion qualities, so there was no longer a need to squeeze down at all. It was a small adjustment and I've had a higher deke-success rate not twisting the Stealth CNT than twisting other sticks. The puck accelerates quicker and closer to the intended direction.

Catching passes is excellent. I don't find the blade lively at all. It doesn't stick to pucks quite like the Si-core, but it's still impressive. The times I didn't adequately soften up a pass, at the most the puck would bounce half as far as expected. Without proper angle on the pass I still lost the puck, so there are no miracles here. I watch my passes much less because the blade does not open up. The blade stays square behind the puck, assisted by a flatter bottom, cradling it securely and placing passes where intended. Even changing the direction of the pass mid-release maintains similar authority. Saucer passes are difficult to place. I'm still unaccustomed to the energy transfer, and have yet to achieve the desired arc.

As mentioned earlier, there is a slightly fatter area on the lower half of the shaft--this is not to be confused with the Kevlar corners. After some experimenting, the transition in concavity marks two drastically different puck feels. There is a precise puck feel with my hand above it; but there is a numb, overpowering feel with the hand below it. These two phases cater to upright handling, and down low shooting. Depending how low you cut and how wide you grip, you may no be able to avoid overpowering the puck.

8.5/10

Shooting: As with passing, the blade isn't out-of-control lively--it cradles the puck. With that firm grasp, increases in velocity and accuracy easily follow. It starts with the ease at which the blade connects with the puck. The shaft's dynamic flex absorbs the singular vibration. Combined with the stiff blade, the sweet-spot is effectively larger. Even one-timers found the spot at a success rate I never dreamed of. No matter how hard the pass, there is no huge jolt. The puck is just light. After contact, the shaft stiffens with that shallow bow, and the tension does not immediately unwind.

The stick contains the tension and puck so well that I am free to focus on my target. With a precise sense of puck position, and storing a loaded flex, I can release the puck exactly when and how I chose. I can use a short follow through, a long follow through, or anything in between. The puck won't be flubbed and the snap will not misfire. Where I want to place a shot is where it goes. Snap, slap, wrist, and backhands are on target with--by no exaggeration--zero learning curve or mechanical adjustments. Aiming is purely intuitive from shot one. Accuracy is deadly because the struggle to contain the puck and flex is eliminated. It's not to say that any haphazard swing will pick a corner, but if I try to control the puck, it is amply controlled. The precise puck feel and controlled release is like none other.

There is also improved puck velocity due to the shaft and blade's resistance to torsion. Besides containing the puck to counteract slicing and topping, the stiffness that prevents the blade from opening gives the paddle a sort of head start coming around. My top hand can better assist blade turn-over because of the twist-less shaft, and the more effective turn-over makes the curve seem deeper than it is. Utilizing the entire length of the blade to impart spin on the puck--as per deeper curves--it releases faster, flatter pucks with less lobbing. There is a deceptive quality about the velocity because the shallow bow and lack of lateral puck slippage eliminate the visual cues that a shot is coming. Goalies underestimate the shot speed, and are forced to read the puck in the air.

The large sweet spot, clean puck feel, retainable flex, and stiff blade make for the best shooting experience I've ever had. It's soft on the joints with consistent and tremendous output--I could shoot all day long.

10/10

Durability: I am usually over conscious about the finite number of shots a blade can tolerate, but was eager to determine this stick's limit. I've folded a couple high-end composites with fewer shots than I've taken with the Stealth CNT yet it shows no ill-effects. The blade still doesn't budge or crunch. It retained nearly 100% of its out-of-the-box stiffness. There are short, shallow nicks to the blade to speak of, but is otherwise the same condition as new, and my blades usually show wear I can't account for. Fueled by the poor craftsmanship, I maintained a "we'll see" attitude to expose how easily the stick can break. I didn't ease up on face-offs or stick checks, but even at my usual game I'm pretty gentle; in a competitive game or otherwise. I prefer the paths of least resistance over brute force. I don't chop, jab, or fish with any stick. Furthermore, players don't throw themselves at this stick as much as others. Nevertheless, stick abuse is not completely absent, and the shaft shrugs off every medium slash and lift it gives or takes. It hasn't earned 'Tank' certification, but it's certainly not frail. The only issue I can detect is slight shaft bowing. There are really no major charges against its durability. I'm surprised to find that durability was not mired by how brutally it was assembled. Even if I eliminate the idle days between uses, the sick far surpasses the warranty period and continues to hold up against all reasonable uses. I haven't reached the shot limit yet, and there is no indication it's coming soon.

9/10

Performance drop: I think I detected a slight performance drop after the first couple hours of strictly shooting. It seemed to lose a bit of whip at the end of the follow through. It may have just been my performance drop, but it was a very small drop at that. Still, the stick continues to amaze, and here the performance has plateaued. The performance is virtually unaltered from contact or flexing. This is a testament to its resistance to deep bowing and the ensuing stresses.

8.5/10

Conclusion: I don't claim to have tried even half of the sticks out there, but I've tried all the ones I wanted to. These were top-end sticks. I never complained about pinging or vibrations and assumed the limiting factor could only be me. The Stealth CNT has shattered that perspective and taught me the finer aspects of shooting. Now other sticks are far too jarring. I put everything into a shot to mixed results, and I have to regain balance and speed. With the Stealth CNT I am never in that kind of recovery and it shoots consistently. The stick is distinguished from all others by its matchless combination of shallow bow-depth and retainable reflex. It also set a higher standard for anti-torsion. Besides the minor adjustment in deking, it felt like nature from the moment it touched the ice. It improves my game beyond shooting. It allows me to visualize, focus, and react better. It also avoids hateful attention. It reached new heights in stick performance while defying durability-tradeoff and performance drop-off. Though its assembly is not picture perfect and the balance is narrowly less than ideal, it excels in flex and feel--a stick's most important aspects. I'm tempted to say I don't want the specs tinkered with one bit, but I've been foolish enough to think things were perfect before. Easton has a great product here and I hope they don't change the direction of it. My overall satisfaction with this stick is very high.

9/10

I can't express how grateful I am to Easton Hockey for giving me a crack at this stick. Thanks to Barbara Boone for arranging the delivery. Thanks to everybody at MSH who helped make the stick available to me. I couldn't have enjoyed writing this review if not for everything you do.

-Lester Tiu

2006 Easton Stealth CNT Forsberg 85 RH

Introduction: I'm 5'7(on a good day) 200 lbs, 23 years old. I guess I can be light on my stick since they do last me a long time, but I do whip them out long before they break. During the winter season I playing two adult leagues and coach travel three times a week. In the summer I teach private lessons and work with some goalies as well, so my sticks get a lot of use. I received this stick around March 2006 and it broke mid February 2007.

Aesthetics: I have never been someone who likes flashy equipment, so this stealth wasn't too bad. I prefer a grip stick, but to be honest, the blue appeals to me a lot more than the red grip does. I really don't care too much for how a stick looks and the way that Easton designed the graphics didn't keep me from trying or using the stick, so they did their job as far as I am concerned.

8/10

Assembly: Although the previous post provided a lot of problems with stick upon delivery, mine was quite the opposite. I only had one blemish that I noticed, which was right about where the taper started. It looked as if a chunk had been taken out of the shaft and someone had tried a quick fix hoping that no one would notice. I thought this would affect performance and durability, but to my surprise it didn't really affect anything.

6/10

Weight and Balance: This was my first time using one of the super lite performance sticks. My last Easton stick was a Si-core grip which I loved. Not so much for the so called technology in the blade, but for the weight of the stick. The Stealth took a couple weeks to get used to. The shaft felt very hollow, more so than the previous years stealth, which I did not like. I was surprised how balanced a stick that light could be. After adjusting to the weight, I felt as though I could pull off some moves which I had a little trouble with before. It is not like it was a huge difference, but being able to get over a defenseman's stick a split second faster and make the difference in beating him or getting tied up. All in all, I was very impressed with how light it was and the balance it provided.

9/10

Blade: If anything was going to go early on this stick, I figured the blade would be the first. I have used the Forsberg/modo curve for a long time and really have no plans on changing. I matched this with the si-core I have and they were very close, at least to the point where I couldn't tell a difference when playing with the stealth. With how light the blade feels and how many slap shots I take when I work with goalies, I didn't think it stood a chance. To this day the blade is still in tact, just not the shaft. At first the blade felt very lively. I noticed a difference in my shot, but also had a little trouble receiving hard passes. I guess with the si-core I got a little lazy, but had everything under control within' a week or so. The blade stayed stiff throughout the life of the stick and other than a few chips here and there, I felt it was the best feature of the stick.

10/10

Shaft/Flex: Having tried the previous year's stealth and then using this one, I would say I liked the older model better. This one felt a little too hollow to me. Maybe it is just that I like a little more weight in my stick, but the vibrations that were caused by the shaft and blade were it's biggest downfall to me. As far as the flex, it felt a little stiffer than previous 85 flex Easton's I have used. It could be that I am used to my old whipped out stick, but the extra stiffness did bother me at first. After a couple ice sessions I could feel the stick start to give a little more and get into my comfort zone. To my surprise, after becoming a little whippier right off the bat, the stick held it's stiffness for about 5 months before the shaft started to whip out. I am a player who will use anything from an intermediate stick to a 100 flex, so when a stick starts to whip out it really doesn't bother me. When my stick broke, it was right where that little repair I talked about earlier was. Can't say I was disappointed though, the stick lasted a lot longer than I expected.

8/10

Stickhandling and Passing: Here is where the biggest adjustment came. Using the lighter stick took some getting used to as far as my puck control goes. At first I felt as though I was just hitting the puck back and fourth when I was stickhandling, where as I like to feel as though I am pulling the puck from side to side. As with anything, this took a little time to get used to and was the biggest overall adjustment I had with this stick. While my puck skills may not be the best in the world, I do rely on them when in traffic and the sensation of hitting the puck hinders my quickness in my stickhandling, so it was frustrating at first. After the adjustment period I started to learn the feelings and feedback that the stick provides and once I got used to how light the stick was, felt as though I could pull moves off a little quicker just due to the lightness of the stick.

Passing was not much of an adjustment, but receiving was. The blade seemed to have a little jump in it, which is good for shooting, but hindered me when reciveing hard passes. Like I said before, this took a little adujustment, but really required me to stop being lazy and receive passed like I am supposed to. The hot blade along with the flex in the shaft allowed me to release passes harder and quicker. Also, the little flex in the blade help with controlling the passes.

8/10

Shooting: Here is where the stick makes it's money. After the initial period where I felt the stick was too stiff, the stick became the best shooting stick I have used. Usually a stick is either good for wrist and snap shots or good for slap shots depending on flex and blade stiffness. This stick provided me with the best of both worlds. It provided me enough flex when I lean on it a little to get off quick accurate wrist and snap shots, but also enough resistance to lean all over a hard slap shot. As you can tell from above, I am not the lightest person in the world, and I attribute most of that to beer, so having a stick that gives me a quick hard wrist shot and holds up on big slappers it always a plus. I didn't notice any real loss as far as my shot goes until the end of the sticks life. For a good 9 months this stick held up as though it was new, and always let me get off a hard accurate shot no matter the situation or shot selection.

10/10

Durability: Like I said before, I do whip out sticks, but don't break them very easily. The stiffness in the blade and in the shaft surprised me. I was able to have the same performance in the beginning as I did in the end. This stick lasted me almost a year and I used it anywhere from 3-5 times a week. I play center, so the blade did take a pounding on face-offs, but held up much better than any stick I have used before. Even though this is a high end stick and comes with the high end price tag, I would say that you would get your money’s worth with how long this lasted for me.

10/10

Performance drop: I never really noticed a performance drop in this stick. Maybe it was because I needed it to whip out a little to suit my game well, but it really stood the test of time. I still have the blade even though the shaft is in two pieces, and the blade feels just as stiff as it did when I got it in the mail.

9/10

Conclusion: Although this review fails in comparison to the previous one, I hope this provides another opinion to the CNT. From working in shops for a couple years I have played around with a lot of sticks, but don't have long term exposure to many of them since when I find something I like, I stick with it. That may be why I still have 3 more si-core sticks at my house. I always stayed away from the light performance sticks because I never liked the puck feel, but after using the Stealth CNT for almost a year I have a new found respect for them. I loved the way this stick performed and how long it lasted. There was an adjustment period for me, but after that I enjoyed the consistent performance the stick provided. This is a stick I would recommend to anyone out there who is looking for a high end stick with durability.

9/10

I also wanted to thank the people at Easton. This stick was sent to me and I will say it surpassed all my expectations. I hope someone finds this review at least somewhat helpful if you are looking into buying a Stealth CNT in the near future.

~Mike

2006 Easton Stealth CNT - Iginla 100 Flex Lh

Introduction: I'm 5'10, 180-190 and i used stealths throughout most of my bantam/early midget years. I still have one laying around but its pretty beat up, used them from bantam aaa to a fun summer league, about 5 in total. Prefer a stiff stick with not a lot of curve to stick handle and dangle, have an easier time dangling with a straight curve.

Aesthetics: I think this is one of the coolest looking sticks around. Easton really went through a lot to show off the corners on this thing, reinforced and well raised compared to the rest of the stick, coated in blue paint and then the black part with the logos and what not in the center. Its a very pretty color with a little bit of shine to it and a very intricate design. Defiantly a classy looking stick, not tacky and a fresh design. A departure of the heavily synergy-borrowed styling of the previous stealth. The grapics held up fairly well too, real well except for the bottom of the shafts which got chippy fairly easy.

10/10

Assembly: I never had a problem with eastons assembly. The stick was just as one would expect a new stick, new and free of imperfections. The weave on the blade was all in order, the stickers in tact and the paint was flawless.

9/10 because i heard other peoples sticks came with chips and what not, but thats not eastons fault. Check that stuff out before you buy it people.

Weight and Balance: Wow. Despite being listed at 410 grams, this stick feels quite a bit lighter to me then the first generation stealths. The weightless feel and balance is the reason that i kept coming back for more. I might be a bit biased due to the great feel this offers but i cant help it, absolutely love the way these sticks feel. You will never find a stick this balanced and if you do, chances are it wont hold up near as long, there lightweight yet tanks.

10/10

Blade: Cnt seemed like a gimmick to me. I just thought it was another easton marketing term but the longer i used these sticks the more i found out how effective it really was. I never broke any of them at the blade, i had a few toe chips on a couple but it was before i was into taping the toes on them. The blades hold there stiffness for ever, i have one in my basement with huge chunks out of it i use for pond hockey, still 100% of its stiffness. Again, another 10/10

Shaft/Flex: I love the way this shaft feels as well. Its very springy and a bit lower flex then rated. I had a 100 flex heavily cut and it feels like a 85. I like my sticks 100 flex at shoulder height and to me this felt like an uncut 85. The concave shaft felt great in my hands as well and it had a very low kick point which was great for wrist shots. I never tried a grip stick in my life tell recently but the grip on these grip stealths is very tacky, too tacky for me but probably great for someone who loves a tacky stick. The shaft and blade is very alive and just fantastic, however if i could change one thing i would have put a wood end plug in these sticks straight out of the factory. It helped mine feel much better and i could shave it down. The flex is unbelievable, it feels soft to the touch but once i started shooting with it, slapshots were just as good but my writers shone. Loved the release it had, no problems at all. Theres not many guys below 200 pounds who could flex a 100 flex cut like i could with this stick, it was bending way out of its normal shape under pressure yet giving me some of the best shots ive ever released. Minus half a point for lack of end plug, plastic plug fell out multiple times as well.

9.5/10

Stickhandling and Passing: To me, this is where the stick was best overall, which is quite a statement considering my undieing love for these sticks. Theres a reason Mike Green was so desperate for these, and its simple. The way the feel will never be matched. I would be willing to give up every stick i own just for 3 or 4 of these things. The blade is very very light, and if you like that sort of thing then its fantastic. I know a few guys who didnt like the way the stick felt at all and preferred a stick with more weight to it but thats personal preference, the weightless feel is what i go for. Passing wasn't that great however as the blade was very stiff. Receiving passes took a bit of practice and getting used to as it seemed to jump off my stick unless i was soft on it. Still, the stiff blade helps on shots and durability.

9/10 minus a point for the passing

Shooting: Despite not being a one95, i found my shots were great with this stick. Its not a great slapshot stick, however wrist shots and one timers seem to be where this stick shone the most. I had no problem launching a great snap shot or a wrister from in traffic with this stick and it kicked hard, real hard. I found this stealth to be the best shooting stick eastons ever made, it didnt seem to have there blade heavy feel of the first synergys, had better durability then the sicore, better feel then the super lights and way more durability then the s17's. A fantastic shooting stick.

9.5/10

Durability: As a guy who was very hard on my stick, i got great milage out of these things. I was getting about 5 months out of my first few, and went through 6 in 3 years, not full on in my last season. Thats almost twice what i get out of a lot of other sticks like se's and dolomites. I had a dolomite for a few weeks, got a few weeks out of each of my se's. I dont know if the cnt made that much of a difference but for me these sticks seemed to last forever.

10/10

Performance drop: Quite a bit better then anticipated really. I expected that the light and soft feeling stick was bound to lose most of its stiffness and shot power and probably break. Its just hard to trust a stick that light. But after a few weeks i noticed very little to no performance drop even the least bit. After awhile the shafts feel a bit softer but my blades have all retained there stiffness and its hard to ask of any more from the stick. Fantastic quality and performance.

10/10

Conclusion: I would give anything to see these things on the shelves again. I struggled to find one for the better part of a year after my pile was slowly dwindling, very sad to see them go. I was considering giving Mike Green one but no. I dont understand why easton doesn't make these again, i know they were expensive to make and at $320 a pop they were a bit more then they probably wanted to charge but i would pay it just for another taste of this great stick. For me, this is the greatest stick ive ever used. I used multiple others hoping they woud feel the same but there will never be another cnt stealth for me.

10/10