Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Wow...5 min from winning the Q...

What channel/network?

Montreal picks @ 12. Trevor Timmins has a good eye for talent. It could happen.

i hope he gets picked by the habs....if he gets picked by the leafs he will be the leafs player i'd cheer for

I hope he DOESN'T gets picked by the habs. Why? He'd probably spend 5-10 years in the minors. :rolleyes:

Maybe not quite 10 years *L*....but I'm in Hamilton...so I'm interested in David as a future Bulldogs as well as a future Hab.

the Halifax Mooseheads were the only team to go more then 4 games with the MAINEiacs. They swept everybody else. Thats unreal, very hard to do.

Good luck David and company in the Memorial Cup!

I'm not sure but i think Lewiston won 3 series 4 games to 0. Powerful team. What are their chances for the memorial Cup?

1 in 4...but that is hardly scientific.

Just talk to David while he was still on the ice with his cellphone.

What he and his team accomplished through the year is just awesome.

Congratulations to you David, my brother and the best friend I'll ever have...a big thanks to all the guys who support David through the years. Starting from my grand parents, to our last year billet familly (Paul who sometimes come on the board, Josée and Vincent), to our friends, to all the people we played pickup with (Hidious, Gongshow etc...), to the Bonaventure's shinny guys(especially Metro on MSH who is close friend of us), hey JP say hello to Eric and the others... and finally to guys like JRBoucicault and Adam on MSH and many others who give us the chance to talk of the greatest sport in the world evryday...

My english is freaking bad right now but it's because we are celebrating at home, just want to take sometime to write it...

I'm drinking my first beer of the year right now, believe it or not...

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Congratulations to you David, my brother and the best friend I'll ever have...a big thanks to all the guys who support David through the years. Starting from my grand parents, to our last year billet familly (Paul who sometimes come on the board, Josée and Vincent), to our friends, to all the people we played pickup with (Hidious, Gongshow etc...), to the Bonaventure's shinny guys(especially Metro on MSH who is close friend of us), hey JP say hello to Eric and the others... and finally to guys like JRBoucicault and Adam on MSH and many others who give us the chance to talk of the greatest sport in the world evryday...

My english is freaking bad right now but it's because we are celebrating at home, just want to take sometime to write it...

Just talked to David - for those who want to wish him congrats, we're arranging a meeting in the chatroom around 11pm ET on Friday.

This is actually really cool - for those who know me, I consider MSH members like a family to me. I cannot begin to count how many relationships I've forged over these past three years. I remember when Pascal and David came on the scene with their broken English and people used to ridicule them. But they didn't give up. Then one of our members and I were talking and he told me that they were actually good players! Obviously that translated to the ice.

Now those who know me know that I've stayed in this business because it is what I love and what I am passionate about. And I have a dream too. And there have been times where I've thought about just packing it in. (Especially lately.) It is refreshing to see people who believe in a dream and never gave up are going places. It's contagious - it makes others not give up. Thank you.

JR, very well-said, you're the man...

So guys, don't miss it, friday at 11PM, I'll be there too...

Just talked to David - for those who want to wish him congrats, we're arranging a meeting in the chatroom around 11pm ET on Friday.

This is actually really cool - for those who know me, I consider MSH members like a family to me. I cannot begin to count how many relationships I've forged over these past three years. I remember when Pascal and David came on the scene with their broken English and people used to ridicule them. But they didn't give up. Then one of our members and I were talking and he told me that they were actually good players! Obviously that translated to the ice.

Now those who know me know that I've stayed in this business because it is what I love and what I am passionate about. And I have a dream too. And there have been times where I've thought about just packing it in. (Especially lately.) It is refreshing to see people who believe in a dream and never gave up are going places. It's contagious - it makes others not give up. Thank you.

Now if only I could get the damn Chat Applet to load.

If I can't...Congrats David. Good luck in Van-City! I hope the atmosphere you guys go to there is as good as it was in London a few years ago. It's a fantastic experience (as a fan) I can only imagine what it's like as a player.

[EDIT] The Mem Cup Schedule for those who want to follow David's tourney

http://www.chl.ca/CHLMemorialCup07/070125.html

Im not that familiar to timezones, what time would that be in GMT+1 (mine B) )

Thanks, my strange friend.

I got my long vacation at the moment and i dont think i will get up that early, so ill pull an all-nighter. Im looking forward to it.

Letang is great but Perron is even greater, sorry but it's not a Letang topic, it's a Perron topic...Start another one...

Id like to hear some thoughts on Letang. He was a steal for the Penguins in the 3rd round. Im a pretty big fan of following prospects. Any kind of scouting report you could give me on him?

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Id like to hear some thoughts on Letang. He was a steal for the Penguins in the 3rd round. Im a pretty big fan of following prospects. Any kind of scouting report you could give me on him?

I also agree Letang is a steal! He is just as good if not better than Naserdine who the Pens had brought up for a big part of the season, so I think Letang could have played NHL all year. He's got good offensive talents, and in his little stint scored a couple goals before being sent.. He might not ever be in the all star game, but he'll (hopefully) be a good 2-3-4 defensemen that can put up points. Hopefully he's Gonchar-esq points wise, and not in the box as much :).

I also agree Letang is a steal! He is just as good if not better than Naserdine who the Pens had brought up for a big part of the season, so I think Letang could have played NHL all year. He's got good offensive talents, and in his little stint scored a couple goals before being sent.. He might not ever be in the all star game, but he'll (hopefully) be a good 2-3-4 defensemen that can put up points. Hopefully he's Gonchar-esq points wise, and not in the box as much :).

Seriously man this is a topic about David and all he has accomplished this year, including beating Letang is 4 straight. Go talk about Letang in another thread