Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I actually had that photo as one of my desktop backgrounds not long ago.

Since this was taking this year obviously, how is the goalie still wearing KOHO pads...

i dont think the CHL is as strict as the NHL when it comes to branding, as long as the players are wearing a THC product still

so what do you think the odds of getting david at the next msh skate this winter? :P

I have a feeling that he'll be busy ;)

just looking at some Mock drafts and this one here has David at #11 thought that was interesting

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2007

another swede to the canucks!?

In the local paper here Perron isn't listed in the top ten anymore :angry:

edit: my bad, that was British Columbia's top 10, Dave is still Top 10 in NA skaters.

Edited by jbyun04

What is the Summer Super Series?

I'm not really that familiar with it...I just saw it ion TSN.ca.

Here's the other article from the site about it.

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/news_sto...80&hubname=

(from the article)...the event, which will serve as a development and evaluation platform ahead of the 2008 World Junior tournament...The Canada/Russia Super Series, a one-time eight-game series featuring the best Under-20 players from Canada and Russia, will take place from August 27th to September 9th, with the first four games to be held in Russia, and the final four to be held in Canada.

I hope TSN has some of it on TV.

Congrats to David but really bad decision from Hockey Canada to play all the games in the western part of the country, I think Courteau is doing a terrible job managing and promoting the Q at the canadian level.

Agreed, I was hoping they'd give atlantic Canada at least a game or at least Quebec, but they didn't, it's kind of disapointing.

Post #334

Toronto station, Leafs lunch show today mentioned David Perron a few times....if he's around at 13th it sounds like Toronto will take him.

These guys do have some insight-manage to have Dale Tallon on tomorrow, draft day and Hawks are first pick....bit of a coup.

was Perron ever going to goto UMaine? i heard that somewhere

Im pretty sure you forfeit your NCAA eligibility by playing Major Junior. I could be wrong though.

was Perron ever going to goto UMaine? i heard that somewhere

Im pretty sure you forfeit your NCAA eligibility by playing Major Junior. I could be wrong though.

yeah I mean before he signed with Lewiston

Saw you on RDS yesterday David, must be really exciting times for you.

Je te souhaite la meilleure des chances ce soir.

Simply being drafted today will be a huge honnor for you and something all of us on this board have wished and dreamed of more than once. Enjoy your day and whatever may come we sure hope we see you on the board once in a while even after you go to the Big League.

Mille félicitations et bon courage!