Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Nice pass, Johnson fanning on the shot really paid off.

His stick broke, but it really worked out. David really showed how well he sees the ice tonight and that little dangle midway through wasn't too shabby either.

Nice pass, Johnson fanning on the shot really paid off.

His stick broke, but it really worked out. David really showed how well he sees the ice tonight and that little dangle midway through wasn't too shabby either.

He made nice moves three or four times (that I saw) but guys just grabbed on to him before he could get by them.

Also, the intermission interview was very good. As long as you keep thanking your teammates and singing praise to them you'll be well liked by a lot of people.

I've seen David on facebook, he needs to stop in and say hi over here!

Also, the intermission interview was very good. As long as you keep thanking your teammates and singing praise to them you'll be well liked by a lot of people.

I've seen David on facebook, he needs to stop in and say hi over here!

David did better than the guy interviewing him. How many times should one person have to answer a question about being nervous?

NICE! Why the wait? I can't believe how frustrating it must have been for his family (big bro especially) to see him in the stands. It was for me at least, i can tell you!

I was reading a article from the hockey prospects site and they mentioned that David was a strong special teams player. Has he had any special teams time in the preseason? I haven't seen any other mention of it. If so, who else was on the line?

Kim Houston from the NHL's Central Scouting Bureau has watched Perron all season long and describes him "a special player and I mean, a special teams player. When I first notice him is on the power play, early on in the year and especially four-on-four situations as well." Houston continues by saying, "He's got some deadly one-on-one skills and some great puck skills and he's always seems to know where that puck is." And he notes, "He's been playing pretty solid; I've been impressed with him."

I was reading a article from the hockey prospects site and they mentioned that David was a strong special teams player. Has he had any special teams time in the preseason? I haven't seen any other mention of it. If so, who else was on the line?

Kim Houston from the NHL's Central Scouting Bureau has watched Perron all season long and describes him "a special player and I mean, a special teams player. When I first notice him is on the power play, early on in the year and especially four-on-four situations as well." Houston continues by saying, "He's got some deadly one-on-one skills and some great puck skills and he's always seems to know where that puck is." And he notes, "He's been playing pretty solid; I've been impressed with him."

He had 34 seconds in his first regular season game. The Blues looked really bad on the PP for most of that game. They had issues getting the puck into the zone with possession.

I don't know if anyone's realized it, but I was looking through the players list on Facebook's favorite hockey players and noticed that David was on there, keep up the hard work, your a role model for tons of people, even myself who is a little bit older but you show that hard work pays off. Congrats.

Edited by chilaxin12

Are there any Video links to the more recent Perron/Blues action that you guys have been talking about?

Not getting many Blues games here as of late. Allot of Penguins, Ducks and Wings games being played on cable.

So my son is remembering the promise made to him last year that he gets a new jersey at his first game this year. Since he is getting it customized we must be supportive and put a #57 on it. For the name do we actually put Perron or A-K 27 ??

I checked with a couple people who were not sure if he was playing tonight and I am not bothering a player on game day. Has anyone heard if he is in the line up or not??

Spoke to him today, he is not in the lineup tonight.

Too bad, I think this would be a great game for him to be in. My son is still getting the jersey made so hopefully it is seen somewhere.