Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Spoke to him today, he is not in the lineup tonight.

Too bad, I think this would be a great game for him to be in. My son is still getting the jersey made so hopefully it is seen somewhere.

I just sent two Blues jerseys to be lettered, but with 07.

Spoke to him today, he is not in the lineup tonight.

Too bad, I think this would be a great game for him to be in. My son is still getting the jersey made so hopefully it is seen somewhere.

I just sent two Blues jerseys to be lettered, but with 07.

07....for a Tkachuk jersey or something else

07 as in what is handed to draft picks at the Entry Draft.

It was a flip of the coin on that one.

Maybe someone will have a stomach flu and have to sit out.

Edited by j8Zt8r

Its such a weird feeling seeing him. I know, it sounds stupid, but i kinda feel like i know him and hes like a familiar guy when i see him on tv or youtube. I mean we (especially Pascal haha) know him for a period of time and for everyone else hes the "new rookie guy".

Im really literally happy for him !

I know what you mean.

Its such a weird feeling seeing him. I know, it sounds stupid, but i kinda feel like i know him and hes like a familiar guy when i see him on tv or youtube. I mean we (especially Pascal haha) know him for a period of time and for everyone else hes the "new rookie guy".

Im really literally happy for him !

David's lefthanded? (Outside of hockey) or has he taught himself to sign auto's with both hands?

I like the end too...."Thank you Mr. Pair-On!"

usually right handed shooters are left handed, and vice versa.

have alot of nhl people busted his balls for saying kovalev is his favorite player? i mean nobody is questioning kovalev's skill - but i wonder if his teammates will give him a hard time over that.

Just watched on the NHL network about the St.Louis Blues on draft week and a big teing about Perron they said was he has some good hands, which they dont hear scouts say much about players going into the draft

JR, Pascal -- any news on whether or not he's in for tonight?

I think I'm going to take my girlfriend to the game, so I'll be there regardless, would be rad to see him play again.

Just watched on the NHL network about the St.Louis Blues on draft week and a big teing about Perron they said was he has some good hands, which they dont hear scouts say much about players going into the draft

I saw that before the season opener. I thought it was funny hearing the scout say he reminded him of Kovalev. There is another one out there were they are compared but added to the comparison that David was grittier. Great compliment IMO

On a different note. My son was thrilled to get his first custom jersey Saturday for the game.

jersey.jpg

Very nice - they have those on the rack?

The ones I am getting lettered are the 6100 (last year's, as he wasn't handed an EDGE on Draft Day.)

Not skating tonight, sorry Loxish.

My guess is that he plays in Columbus. And to think I was going to drive down there. At this rate, I'll just wait til they show up in Detroit.

Very nice - they have those on the rack?

The ones I am getting lettered are the 6100 (last year's, as he wasn't handed an EDGE on Draft Day.)

Not skating tonight, sorry Loxish.

My guess is that he plays in Columbus. And to think I was going to drive down there. At this rate, I'll just wait til they show up in Detroit.

They do custom numbers on jersey's at one of the shops on the concourse. We got there early and paid and got the jersey at first intermission. It was the first they had made and they had to look up who it was. None the less, David earned the right to have his number there so more power to him. Hopefully it works out like the last custom i got a couple weeks into a season. #5 is still here and playing well