Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Last reply about this...guy. I'm ok with the fact that you don't think his goals are sweet but do you really have to ruin David's thread with useless comments about how those goals aren't nice enought for you. Just don't post asshle.

You all act like you ACTUALLY know him. Yea I know he posted here a bit, but you dont know him.

What the hell do you know, i know him, he's from my hometown and...haa nevermind.

Let's bring it back in.

First star for David.

Great game overall, David really shined. He's here to stay, that's a done deal.

Edited by LoXish

Typical of Andy Murray to not give a young guy a chance at the hat trick with the empty net. David didn't see the ice in the last three minutes or so.

Yah that kinda pissed me off.

Perron lit the fire that started the come back, got the crowd into the game, and he kinda carried the Blues on his back through the second, yet he doesn't get a chance to play the last few minutes with the game on the line.

Perron lit the fire that started the come back, got the crowd into the game, and he kinda carried the Blues on his back through the second, yet he doesn't get a chance to play the last few minutes with the game on the line.

Not only that, he made a great pass while getting hooked to set up the five on three where they scored their first goal. Without him being able to get Weight that pass, they only get a 5 on 4 powerplay and might not have scored.

Hahaha, so hilarious, laugh for a minute reading your post, my dad laugh as much as me reading that one.

La Maison du Perron must be jumpin' tonight...

David 2G

Alex Kovalev 1G 2A

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Caught the third period and its the first time I saw this punk Perron play ;)

Seriously. Nice job on first star and the guy got skills too!

Your family has plenty to be proud of ...

Typical of Andy Murray to not give a young guy a chance at the hat trick with the empty net. David didn't see the ice in the last three minutes or so.

Bullshit. I'm glad David had 2 ginos but a one-goal lead against Detroit isn't a given, so keep the guys that are checkers out there. This won't be his last chance at a hattie.

Bullshit. I'm glad David had 2 ginos but a one-goal lead against Detroit isn't a given, so keep the guys that are checkers out there. This won't be his last chance at a hattie.

I agree that nothing is a given, especially against Detroit, but even with a neutral zone faceoff and 12 ticks on the clock would have been a nice gesture. Better than having the same guys out for 2+ minutes of the last three. Murray just doesn't do those little "player friendly" things.

He's never been that way and I wouldn't expect him to change now. JD alluded to the Blues needing to learn how to win and this is a great lesson in putting the team before anything else. Besides, D3 Mighty Ducks showed us all what happens when you don't kill the clock properly.

Well Murray is looking to win games... David hasn't exactly proven himself reliable in a situation like that... so he wasn't going to take a chance like that and possibly cost his team the game agains arguably the best NHL team.

David played well and has earned time on the power play. The time will come when Murray plays him in even more situations, but David's only 8 games into his career that time isn't going to be now or even next week. David knows that and seems like he'll eagerly wait for Murray to show more confidence in him just like he waited to start playing in actual games.

Well Murray is looking to win games... David hasn't exactly proven himself reliable in a situation like that... so he wasn't going to take a chance like that and possibly cost his team the game agains arguably the best NHL team.

Murray tries not to lose, he doesn't try to win. There's a big difference between the two and it's a big part of the reason why the NHL got unbearable to watch before the lockout.

Not only that, he made a great pass while getting hooked to set up the five on three where they scored their first goal. Without him being able to get Weight that pass, they only get a 5 on 4 powerplay and might not have scored.

He also made a great pass the shift before that (to Rucinsky?) for a mini breakaway. He could have easily had an assist or two.

And he looks very calm on the PP with the puck. Both stick handling and passing.

I'm glad I thought to tape the game last night. It stopped recording just before his interview. Luckily, that's just when I tuned into the game, so I got to see it.

I try to stay up and watch these games but 3-4AM is a tall order mid-week, I suggest you hold your scoring exploits at ransom until the schedule is changed to suit us Europeans! :P

Get TIVO.

I had to go a few pages back to find what the fuzz was about, and I'd just like to say I completely second hehatemefrisbee's posts.

People are way too bias, and act like he's their homeboy or something. I think it's fine that the few of you that actually know him personally do it, but for the rest of you he's nothing more than a guy who's posted on the same message board as you...

And when exactly is the last time he posted? Alot of you bandwagon types probably weren't even members back then.

Finally I'd like to say though I don't give a s**t about him beeing a former MSH member or not, I think his personal background story is exceptional and deserves all the attention it recieves.

Edited by Patrick67

I had to go a few pages back to find what the fuzz was about, and I'd just like to say I completely second hehatemefrisbee's posts.

People are way too bias, and act like he's their homeboy or something. I think it's fine that the few of you that actually know him personally do it, but for the rest of you he's nothing more than a guy who's posted on the same message board as you...

And when exactly is the last time he posted? Alot of you bandwagon types probably weren't even members back then.

Finally I'd like to say though I don't give a s**t about him beeing a former MSH member or not, I think his personal background story is exceptional and deserves all the attention it recieves.

Let me guess .. the glass is have empty too correct? LOL.

Seriously you are correct in your points but guys and gals are just having a bit of fun with this. For me personally I dont know the kid but wish him well as its a pretty good story. A guy who was a long shot to make the NHL now has a chance to make some noise. The fact the he use to post here once in a great while is just an added bonus.

Just chill. :)

He also made a great pass the shift before that (to Rucinsky?) for a mini breakaway. He could have easily had an assist or two.

And he looks very calm on the PP with the puck. Both stick handling and passing.

I'm glad I thought to tape the game last night. It stopped recording just before his interview. Luckily, that's just when I tuned into the game, so I got to see it.

How in the hell did Rucinsky miss the net on that one? That was a great setup, can't believe I forgot to throw that in there.