Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

there are probably at least 3 skaters on each team that roll their sleeves up like that. They did it with the old sweaters and they're doing it with the new ones. It's all personal preference of course, but I could think of a few possible reasons such as: ventilation, movement, fashion statement, copy-cat

keeps the jersey from getting on your hands, and holds elbow pads in place. Thats why I do it at least. Just saw some highlights from tonights game, Perron looked good winning some battles along the boards.

Damn...just saw the replay on the post-game show. Pure snipe job by Perron on that one. Short side, top corner, over the shoulder from just inside the dot. Nice shot...too bad he didn't get a shootout chance...but Boyes, Kariya, Stempniak was a good try.

David had the puck, curled away towards the boards and was crosschecked in the back of the helmet by Robidas. Puck got away to the back of the net. David hopped back on his feet and just waited patiently for the puck. Caught a perfect pass, lined up and took his time and bingo, top shelf. VERY mature play. His slashing penalty on the other hand, was bullshit. Don't get how you can earn a penalty when Nick Hagman has you around the throat with the blade of his stick and you can't move let alone do anything.

The more I watch the WJC, would he not be getting much more ice, as Canada is lacking offensive firepower. I don't see how it would hinder is development playing there, but if he's getting his ice in St. Louis than I guess it's better for his development, even if it hurts to see Canada failing to muster some offense.

Dana and I went to the game last night -

Talked to David before the game but due to the snowstorm, the team wanted to leave early to get past it. I had those jerseys to get signed, so we agreed to meet before the game at the tunnel. Unfortunately I got there a bit late (it was a 7pm start) so when we show up at the tunnel some guy asks me "Do you have a jersey?" I'm like "Huh?"

He asks me again and I go "I have a lot of jerseys." So then he tries again and says "Do you know someone who plays for the Blues?" And I say yes, and he's like "Well, he wants me to take them so that he can sign them." So I hand them and David signs them in the locker room, then two minutes later goes out on the ice.

LOL

Thanks for the tickets, we appreciated it!

David had the puck, curled away towards the boards and was crosschecked in the back of the helmet by Robidas. Puck got away to the back of the net. David hopped back on his feet and just waited patiently for the puck. Caught a perfect pass, lined up and took his time and bingo, top shelf. VERY mature play. His slashing penalty on the other hand, was bullshit. Don't get how you can earn a penalty when Nick Hagman has you around the throat with the blade of his stick and you can't move let alone do anything.

Being away from the boards for a while I knew I recognized the name!

It was a nice goal. Glad I got to see it.

that was a nice goal by perron, to bad he couldent get the second one in there, the goal and the rob were featured on tsn... I dident get to watch the game...

David will play on the first line tonight with Boyes and McDonald...

I could see that working out really well.

I will be tunning in for this one...hope he does well...

He made a sweet play on Andy McDonald's goal to put the Blues up 2-0 on the Jackets.

... Matthews and Davidge (Jackets play-by play guys) were calling him "Eric" Perron. :P

Edited by cbj05

He made a sweet play on Andy McDonald's goal to put the Blues up 2-0 on the Jackets.

Oh...you used "angry" face & "winky" face...I was confused.

I'm waiting for NHl on the Fly to get to this game...

I've got Andy McD in the pool...so it's a good night for me too. *S*

I have Andy Mac in the MSH league