Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

That is the worst feeling. What was he doing going after a heavyweight like Ehrhoff? Good to see the spunk out of the kid.

Edit: Any truth to the comment made by the Sharks announcers that he hasn't exactly seen eye to eye with Murray?

Edited by chippa13

Okay, so David finally gets to play in Montreal Tuesday night. I've been looking froward to this game all year (as I'm sure he and his family have as well). On the ice with his idol...should be a very cool experience for him.

I'm hoping he does well (but not too well :P ).

3-2 Habs...but David gets a goal.

Now, Ottawa on Thursday...feel free to go to town David. First NHL hattie woud be nice...St. Lou 5-3.

I have watched the Blues for 40 years (Ok I am addicted to pain and suffering)

David Perron may be one of the very best things that has happened to this franchise

I have never seen a player at his age with the level of skill and passion that he brings to the game.

I would also like to thank all of you on this board as well as David's family for the level of support you all have shown him. His father mother and brother and David for showing their preserverence in some tough times early on in his young career.

This is one Blues fan way of showing how extremeley fortunate we are to have David Perron as a member of the St.Louis Blues

David Perron has been an absolute pleasure to watch this season

Thank you very much

Tuesday against the Habs, perfect scenerio, David gets a goal but the Habs still win ;)

The season is over here so it is all about getting the kids plenty of playing time. I don't see David missing any games from here on out.

I want to see him deke Kovy though and then take him to the boards.

Lots of news about David today in the papers. In fact, he made the front page. The Blues had their little fiesta where the rookies pay in Montréal, yesterday. 39 000$ divided in 3 (i think the blues have 3 rookies right?).

They also asked him about Kovalev, of course. David spoke about him nicely, about how he proved this year what kind of player he was, etc.

He also said he would buy Kovalev's new training DVD. :D

David, I hope you have a great game tonight with all your people watching!

david.jpg

^^^

Jesus, a $39,000 tab for a pro sports team and a $4300/hr prostitute on the front page together.

Hmmm....sing it with me. "One of these things is not like the others"

Wine? More like cheap champagnes. They finished the restaurant's reserves of Don Perignon and Cristal. The manager said he had to borrow some from another place.

As David said, those players are nice guys and they probably won't give the entire bill to the 3 rookies.

...they probably won't give the entire bill to the 3 rookies.

Oh, I bet they do *L* The main dinner bill anyways...some guys may have started their own tabs for drinks after dinner...but the main dinner bill will fall on the 3...

Wine? More like cheap champagnes. They finished the restaurant's reserves of Don Perignon and Cristal. The manager said he had to borrow some from another place.

As David said, those players are nice guys and they probably won't give the entire bill to the 3 rookies.

A bottle of Dom at your nicer places will at least be 2 bills and the sky's the limit depending on what you're getting. Figure about 4 glasses per bottle and you've already spent about $1,000 just on one round for the table.

Edited by chippa13

From http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/morning-s...me-to-montreal/

Blues rookie David Perron is being treated like a Beatle here in Montreal. The native of nearby Sherbrooke, Quebec, was on every television screen in town last night and today he must have done 15 interviews at the Bell Centre, bouncing back and forth between French and English.

Two years ago, Perron was playing Tier 2 Junior hockey and tonight he’ll be skating on the ice of the team he watched growing up, the Montreal Canadiens. Perron will be facing his favorite player in the NHL, Alexei Kovalev. Asked if this was a dream today, Perron said: “That’s exactly what it is.”

Perron got his hands on about 20 tickets for tonight’s game but there will be many more family and friends in attendance. How much is the bill for the tickets? “Uh, I didn’t even look,” Perron said.

He better look at his credit card statement before he buys the tickets. The story has already circulated that on Sunday night, the Blues spent $39,000 at the team’s annual rookie dinner, in which the rookies pick up the tab. Perron apparently was on the hook for $13,000 of that bill.

He doesn’t seem to be worried about that stuff right now. Perron has had March 18 marked on his calendar since the summer, even before he made the roster in training camp.

“The schedule got out the same week as the (development camp) and I saw Montreal in March,” Perron said. “I said, ‘I hope that I can play in this game if I make the team.’ It’s just great to be here.”

Perron admits that his adrenaline will be free-flowing. Andy Murray had a talk with him after the morning skate and you can bet the conversation was about keeping his emotions in check.

“I think that’s why he wants to start me on the fourth line tonight,” Perron said. “Just take some pressure off me. He said, ‘Just play your game. You know how to play with these guys. Put the puck in their zone, be physical and be good defensively and we’ll see what’s going to happen.”

It appears that Perron will be playing on a line with D.J. King and Yan Stastny tonight.