Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Dad was just on RDS, they have been talking about David on and off for about an hour and a half.

Dad was just on RDS, they have been talking about David on and off for about an hour and a half.

I expect RDS to give him TONS of attention throughout the game as well.

Nice Try for David in the shoot out....

He is a hell of a hockey player!

He didn't get a whole lot of ice to prove it in front of the family & friends though...Hoping he goes off on Ottawa Thurs.

Wine? More like cheap champagnes. They finished the restaurant's reserves of Don Perignon and Cristal. The manager said he had to borrow some from another place.

As David said, those players are nice guys and they probably won't give the entire bill to the 3 rookies.

A bottle of Dom at your nicer places will at least be 2 bills and the sky's the limit depending on what you're getting. Figure about 4 glasses per bottle and you've already spent about $1,000 just on one round for the table.

When I was in Montreal we ate at the restaurant (Rosalie) where they had the rookie dinner. CCM took us there. It ain't cheap, that's for sure. The waitresses were absolutely SMOKIN'.

Andy Murray is seriously a fag. He gives David 5:55 minutes of ice time in a game he was probably looking forward to more than any this year. He's in front of his favorite team, family, friends, Kovalev etc., at least give him a chance to do something.

Andy Murray is seriously a fag. He gives David 5:55 minutes of ice time in a game he was probably looking forward to more than any this year. He's in front of his favorite team, family, friends, Kovalev etc., at least give him a chance to do something.

A fag? Oh em gee, are you serial?

Grow up.

David obviously deserved more than 6 minutes on the ice, as we all agree. No need to show your age and get all middle school on him on an internet message board.

Nice Try for David in the shoot out....

He is a hell of a hockey player!

David is 0/5 in the shootout this year but he has hit the post at least 3 times.. :rolleyes:

I can't believe all the Murray bashing in correlation with David not getting big minutes against Montreal.

The team won which is Murray's job, it's not his job to give players ice time based on who's in attendence.

Look at it this way... Murray let Perron start in the shootout even though Perron was 0/4 prior to this game, instead of bitching that perron didn't get 15+mins.

It's not like this was the only game all season where a player had familiy in attendence... So should they give special treatment every single game to the player(s) that has mom and pop in the stands???

"Keith you mom is in row 4... Do you want to play in PP1 or PP2 or both????"

Edited by Patrick67

Jeez, sounds like parents whining at a house league game. "The coach didn't give David enough ice time." This is the NHL, not Saturday morning Atoms House League.

The team won which is Murray's job

Hahaha, that on made me laugh. Dude, i'd agree with you but the Blues are like 28th in the league. Just make your kids play more.

The team won which is Murray's job

Hahaha, that on made me laugh. Dude, i'd agree with you but the Blues are like 28th in the league. Just make your kids play more.

it's not as simple as that, 12 losses in the past 14 games doesn't quite build moral. Winning in that building against that team after the past month and a half takes a HUGE monkey off the Blues' back... the Blues won, David won, he had a couple of nice chances, shot in the shoot out... he still gets to play tonight in Ottawa, so I can't say things are so bad.

So Murray is a no class fag because he didnt give a rookie "enough" ice time in front of his family, even though they still one the game against one of the best teams in the league?

yeah dude. TOTAL lack of class. give me a break

Edited by PWBIII

This has been going on for a while with Murray and as I said in my post I know its the show etc and winning is all that counts but Murray is clearly playing games here (IMHO). I don't think Murray liked all the attention from the Montreal media that Perron got which probably did not help. Time will tell...

David and the media pre-game were all talking about how nervous he was. He was put on that line to take pressure off of him in the situation. Do I agree with it, no. I think after the first period and nerves calmed he should have gone back with Boyes and Kariya where he has been the past few games. They won and he got to play so it is moot at this point.

On another note. Blues put up some wallpapers. Here is a good 1 of his first NHL goal

The puck is about 6 inches behind Khabby's stick at that point.

Edited by j8Zt8r

He had 5:55 of icetime and a chance in the shootout to show something.

I am actually glad this happened last night where it did because this gave everyone a chance to see what has been going on all year.

Blues fans cannot figure it out. He played a game agains't Columbus a month ago and was maybe the best forward on the ice, and scored the game winning goal. His reward was a healthy scratch the next three games.

The problem that has been created by this is quite a bit of Speculation as too the many reasons why this is going on.

Which then leads to questions about David's attitude or work ethic or defence reponsibilities etc. etc. etc. Because Fans want an answer or reason.

This is the harm that is being done to this young player. It is not about last night. There is a bigger picture here.

What Andy Murray has done is to create a huge controversy here and that is an outright crime IMO

Murray has labeled this kid in the media.

I hope Murray and Blues Management are happy.

Happens to most rookies. Maybe he hasn't been consistent enough on the defensive side of the puck. Who knows, but being in and out of the lineup isn't exactly a new thing for a youngster.