Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

People in St-Louis love Perron, he's playing very well and scoring goals, he even has the best +/- in the team. The Blues have NO chances to make the payoffs so why not give the fans what they want (a little more Perron) and give David more experience for next year?

I'd agree with what you all say if those games where crucials for the Blues but right now they have no meaning, do they?

Happens to most rookies. Maybe he hasn't been consistent enough on the defensive side of the puck. Who knows, but being in and out of the lineup isn't exactly a new thing for a youngster.

With the trade of Bryce Salvador, David now leads the team with a +12. Granted, until recently he was not played in the last few minutes if we were up a goal but the stat is still noteworthy.

Blues Team Stats

i can;t believe David is only 19....WHere did he play junior

This thread doesn't have a hundred pages for nothing. It goes from David's eclosion in the LHJMQ to his first game at the Bell center vs the Habs. And there's a lot to be added!

If you have time someday, scroll throught it; it's just an unbelievable story.

I'm sure this same scenario has happened countless times with rookies, and the only reason it's being made into such a big deal is because Perron used to be a member on this forum. I'm not raining on his parade. I enjoyed watching him for Lewiston. In all seriousness, other threads, hundred pages long, haven't been created for every other rookie who's come into the league and been bounced around. Why should this case be any different? Only a handful of people here have met and know him, and they're the ones who should be showing the most grief over this, but they're not. This thread does not need every bandwagonner, who feel they hold some special connection with the player while never meeting him, posting over how a player is getting bounced around in his first year.

People in St-Louis love Perron, he's playing very well and scoring goals, he even has the best +/- in the team. The Blues have NO chances to make the payoffs so why not give the fans what they want (a little more Perron) and give David more experience for next year?

I'd agree with what you all say if those games where crucials for the Blues but right now they have no meaning, do they?

They have meaning for Andy Murray. Assuming he'd want to keep his job.

But yes i understand where everybody is coming from, but DS50 couldn't of put it any better. Murray is not there to please the fans. I don't think David has anything to worry about. He'll have his time, just not right now. I'm sure he knows that too.

Maybe JR knows or Kovy, or maybe David himself, but did he get Kovalev's stick after the game like he wanted to??

David has been playing great lately, he has not had much luck though in the points department. Hit the post again after dekeing Khabaibulin.

Yesterday in Chicago he was dynamite.

Here is a little surprise for you. Coach Andy Murray was playing Perron at Center for a good part of the game.

For many of you that know Andy Murrays coaching style, this a huge step in David's development that Murray had the confidence to play him there.

Andy Murray also stated in an article in print lately that David's overall game has improved dramatically.

Its all good right now about David Perron in St.Louis

What a hockey player :)

sounds like murray is finally giving david a chance to prove himself? or maybe he just finally caved in to all the critics?

either way - the more playing time he gets, the better off he should be.

sounds like murray is finally giving david a chance to prove himself? or maybe he just finally caved in to all the critics?

We'll see how much playing time he gets. If it's five minutes a game, then it really isn't much of a chance.

Why Janssen on that line? From what I remember from his days in NJ he could barely skate.

He's actually an incredible skater, one of his strong suits.

Or he likes what he has seen in his play. I'm pretty sure Murray isn't caving in for all the critics, well, unless he is a member here.

Way to come in and stick up for MacDonald

I'm trying to figure out why in the hell Kariya is getting so much ice time given the fact that he has been playing so poorly.

Way to come in and stick up for MacDonald

I'm trying to figure out why in the hell Kariya is getting so much ice time given the fact that he has been playing so poorly.

I love how he jumped in and helped tackle Keith! Excellent job standing up!

I saw him on Friday night after the game.

His skates are worn out and his holder was cracked - ate shit twice over the blue line at JLA.

Says he'll be spending time in STL during the offseason - for development purposes.