Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

David takes his work very seriously!

I've searched getty and can't seem to find a pic with his tongue not sticking out of his mouth. :lol:

I just wish I had 1/3 of his talent!

Great goal tonight David, bummer the refs were retarded enough to waive the goal while they shoved you in the net. Cudos, also, on the physical play in the corners in the 3rd period.

I was at the game Tuesday night sitting behind the net he didn't score in. David was one of the hardest working Blues all night. He was back-checking harder than most if not all of the forwards and threw a couple of decent hits to knock guys off the puck. His line of him, Backes, and McDonald played extremely well and was dominating Nashville. Unfortunately for the Blues and David, they just don't seem to play as well in front of Toivonen and the refs blew the call on David getting pushed into the net. His play has stepped up with his increase in minutes (the Blues have all but waived Martin Rucinsky to allow DP more ice time).

David has been developing a nice chippy edge to his play lately. (Shoving back, whacking with his stick) Last night he looked even to punch DeVries of Nashville.

I like it :)

Congratulations David.

I always new you could do it but it still feels like a dream.

Enjoy your well deserved vacation.

Realistically, David might be in for the hardest working Summer of his life. I'm sure St. Louis will eave him with lots to work on. Strength training...other off ice stuff.

Any word on if he'll be invited to play for Team Canada at the Worlds?

Congratulations David.

Realistically, David might be in for the hardest working Summer of his life. I'm sure St. Louis will eave him with lots to work on. Strength training...other off ice stuff.

With Hitchcock coaching? He might be the only coach worse than Murray when it comes to "developing" young talent.

Congratulations David.

He'll be spending time in STL this summer.

A bit rewarding to end his first season in the place where it all started - at Nationwide (for the Draft). Feels like it was just yesterday when Jason, Rich and I drove down and met Chadd and went out there...

Crazy year, I tell ya. I saw every game in Detroit. Thanks for the ride (and the tickets!)

Congratulations David.

With Hitchcock coaching? He might be the only coach worse than Murray when it comes to "developing" young talent.

Even Hitch likes guys who can score....are the Worlds really that much about developing talent or winning for your country?

Im curious about this but why was Perron playing midget B if he was such the player early on? I remember cheering my heart out against him in the mem cup, and then i only knew part of his story just the whole jumping up from JR.A.

Did anyone catch David on RDS Sunday? He was on the panel during intermission for the Wings/Predators game. I think it was him, Bob Hartley, and some host. He's doing what Marc Recchi is doing for TSN, but in french. That's pretty wild, good for him.

Did anyone catch David on RDS Sunday? He was on the panel during intermission for the Wings/Predators game. I think it was him, Bob Hartley, and some host. He's doing what Marc Recchi is doing for TSN, but in french. That's pretty wild, good for him.

Very cool. But it seems like an odd choice for playoff commentary. Nothing against David personally, but a 19 year old coming off his first (non-playoff) year in the League?

I get Recchi doing it. A veteran with 2 Cups and lots of playoff experience.

I guess RDS is just helping to promote the homegrown talent.