Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

He's trying to go somewhere, where hasn't been necessarily been finalized.

A fast, stick-handling machine, who can score...

Set up a trip to Hamilton, we'll take that!

Not sure if it matters to anyone. . . but I heard perron signed a deal with RBK. . . so no more warrior equipment. For some reason, I think he finnished off the year wearing RBK helmets and gloves. . . but I don't remember exactly

Friend of mine told me he opened a pack of upper deck 'Be A Player' cards and his autograph was a David Perron :D pretty cool grab

didnt wanna read the whole thread but its always cool when someone you "know" turns pro.....where i played baseball in high school 2 yrs before i got to high school a guy was drafted to the big leagues.... he started as a rookie for the colorado rockies. We had jr camps and he was always there to help. WHen i got to high school he would come in the winter to work out with us... In BP i took one of his batting practice fast balls deep.... he then threw me some chin music and said no one drops bombs off me hahaha.... but its always cool to know someone in the bigs!!

didnt wanna read the whole thread but its always cool when someone you "know" turns pro.....where i played baseball in high school 2 yrs before i got to high school a guy was drafted to the big leagues.... he started as a rookie for the colorado rockies. We had jr camps and he was always there to help. WHen i got to high school he would come in the winter to work out with us... In BP i took one of his batting practice fast balls deep.... he then threw me some chin music and said no one drops bombs off me hahaha.... but its always cool to know someone in the bigs!!

We had a guy from my HS sign with the Orioles. He wanted to donate a whole new baseball field, dugouts [in ground] lights and everything to the school but the softball team got pissy because they weren't receiving anything so they nixed it.

We had a guy from my HS sign with the Orioles. He wanted to donate a whole new baseball field, dugouts [in ground] lights and everything to the school but the softball team got pissy because they weren't receiving anything so they nixed it.

funny, my gym teacher played with the O's and Yankees.

John Habyan is his name.