Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I was at the game tonight, it was awesome to get to see him in action, made a few really nice plays throughout the game; his third period goal brought them within a goal of the stars and you could see after that how bad David wanted to tie it up. Total pleasure to watch.

Was that an MSHer in the Perron 07 jersey in section 105 tonight?

On a separate note, James Neal's goal tonight was pretty awesome as well.

Hahaha that was Drew.

Agghhh I thought that's who it had to be, I was sitting a few rows behind him and was going to come introduce myself after the game but he left undetected towards the end. Maybe next time.

I was there till the bitter end. Just went to have a quick talk with Sudsy after the game. You enjoy my argument with the rednecks behind me?

Missed the redneck shenanigans, they offended by your jersey?

Anyone know if David will get to rock "uncensored" white skates this season?

I was at the game last night but sitting behind the net at the opposite end of the rink where he scored last night. It almost looked like David was trying to wrap Petiot up because a skirmish was breaking out back out high at the point. Either that or Petiot bumped him as David was skating around the net. Either way, David tried to take him down and didn't back down. And after Petiot got him down on the ice, David didn't just turtle face down, waiting for the linesman. He was trying to scrap his way back up or take Petiot down. He eventually lost the gloves but was a long way from his first fighting major.

2 assists tonight according to ESPN. Nice start to the season.

Beat Kovalev, only 2 shots for him. I might keep David off my fantasy bench from now on!

Keep up the great work, awesome start to the season!

David is on the main page question for RDS today and he is currently leading among the candidates. Question is what former QMJHL player will get the most points this season.