Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Wonder if he's being courted for endorsement then?

He has been before, but just could not get used to their sticks. I had told him to wait anyway, no reason to have him on the cheap, and he needs to figure out what is best.

Can I guess Reebok for that endorsement, even if it can't be confirmed/denied?

It's only a matter of time before his skill set leads to the production that will bring him even more exposure. That commercial was a lot of fun to watch.

Imagine how exciting it must have been for him to play against the Habs. I was in my car listening to the game and from what i have heard, it looks like David had a pretty good game...except maybe for those 2 penalties.

David is on the Académie McDonald right now, nice moves doing the Kovalev thru the puck stickhandling and flipping the puck over the stick.

David is on the Académie McDonald (RDS) right now, nice moves doing the Kovalev thru the puck stickhandling and flipping the puck over the stick.

I missed David's segment...but it's on again Tues @ 10:30A and also Thurs and Sat (Juedi et Samedi, right?...I missed the times...)

He looks terrific out there - drew a penalty, and only got another one himself because he tried to make a play and got stuck in a lane.

edit: with this many posts, you'd think I would know there was a chat function... then again, you'd also think that if I were making a cocoa, I'd remember to put cocoa powder in it...

Edited by Law Goalie

Nice goal in the shootout for David. Anyone notice that the teams Andy Murray coaches always have injury problems? There's no way it can be a coincidence, it has happened way too many times now.

im watching the nashville/ st louis game and perron just did one of the sickest moves ive seen

That does not surprise me at all. Did the move lead to a goal or a big save so i could see it in highlights? If you ever find a video of it, let me know as i like to see everything David does.

im watching the nashville/ st louis game and perron just did one of the sickest moves ive seen

That does not surprise me at all. Did the move lead to a goal or a big save so i could see it in highlights? If you ever find a video of it, let me know as i like to see everything David does.

actually i think he wound up getting a penalty shortly after. but he was coming down one on one and went between the guys stick twice then onehanded backhand around the preds defenseman (if all that makes sense). ive tried this in practice a number of times and i think it only worked once

That's a heck of a tape job on the lower shins.

Trainer needs to find him some navy blue tape to match the socks.

Nice goal in the shootout for David. Anyone notice that the teams Andy Murray coaches always have injury problems? There's no way it can be a coincidence, it has happened way too many times now.

At least at the NHL level this has been true, IIRC. I wonder if it is a result of his practice techniques?

At least at the NHL level this has been true, IIRC. I wonder if it is a result of his practice techniques?

While the Blues have had more than their fair share of injuries this year, I'm not sure you can blame Andy Murray for Erik Johnson's torn ligaments or D.J. King's broken wrist or T.J. Oshie's high ankle sprain or Andy MacDonald's broken leg unless he was the one fixing ruts in the ice. Now for Kariya and Berglund's groin pulls, you might be on to something, but most of the Blues injuries were not injuries brought on by fatigue. There was some talk last year about the training regimen that was used and how it caused Kariya to pretty much fade into nothing the second half of the season.

Could be fatigue, but more likely, overtraining or otherwise mistraining. I knew a girl at Harvard who - I shit you not - broke her hip because of overtraining. Hasn't been on the ice since. Over time as the methods focussed down more and more on specific unstable movements, the joint was weakened progressively until she broke it. Her surgeons were absolutely horrified. Johnson was, I'll grant you, a complete freak accident, but even those can be hugely exacerbated if they occur during bad training.

Oh and i forgot...

"In practice, you screw around with him and it stinks to try and get the puck from him," Backes said.

Couldn't agree with that more, it does "stink". I'll always remember my numerous attempts.