Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Berglund got hurt and David Perron took a puck off the leg and then was crosschecked into the net and was hurt again.

Understandable he only got 9 minutes. David Needed a rest and the kid line was playing a man short. Oshie did not play much the final minutes either.

Great win

Berglund got hurt and David Perron took a puck off the leg and then was crosschecked into the net and was hurt again.

Understandable he only got 9 minutes. David Needed a rest and the kid line was playing a man short. Oshie did not play much the final minutes either.

Great win

Unbelievable win! Sucks that Anaheim was able to pull off the shootout victory against Van, but they will have their work cut out for them tomorrow night against San Jose so thats good. Desperately need Chicago and Columbus to beat Nashville tonight & tomorrow respectively.

Looking back, some of you predicted 40-45, so it's good to see him get 50 and progress faster than we expected.

And he started really slowly (scoring wise). He could easily be up near 60-65 already with a better start to the year. But, I guess that's what Year 3 is for.

Kind of fun to watch Oshie and David....my son had a chance to play with TJ back when he was only a 17 year old junior, They both played on the USA INLINE National Junior Festival team for team east...You could tell then that TJ was going to make a splash.

No deal with Warrior... Yet. They need to get him a deal.

I like those gloves, looks much better than the retail/Kovy version.

Edited by TBLfan

New gloves. Non-sublimated AK27 Pros.

Gee, David with Kovy gear, go figure. That said, a non-sublimated Kovy glove would be my top pick for a Warrior glove.

the fun question aroud St. Louis is "who will have the best playoff beard between Berglund, Oshie and Perron"

Dman Mike Weaver says Berglund because he doesn't think Oshie and Perron even shave.

Congrats to David and best of luck in his first NHL playoffs - time to turn up the intensity