Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

As JR said. I did a Q&A on Twitter tonight and plan on doing that once in a while.

By the way, I wanna thank everyone for their support over the years and I plan to be a little more active on MSH.

JR and I are planning to do a chat on MSH chat in a few weeks at most. Your support is amazing and that is why I'm trying to give everyone a chance to see what NHLers are up to and stuff like that.

I am still a fan of the game and the NHL and I know how everyone is feeling sitting at their computers right now and trying to know more about the equipments, the nhl and hockey in general. That's what its all about. It is very motivating to think that I'm living a dream a lot of people would die for. I hope I will be able to help as many people as I can to reach theirs as well. NHL or not.

Talk to you guys very soon.

DP_57

Thanks for taking the time David, both on here and Twitter. And i think 'living the dream' is understatement of the year. Keep up the great work!

DP even when you play the team I follow ( San Jose Sharks) I still pull for you. You have become one of my favorite players. Keep it up!

G

As JR said. I did a Q&A on Twitter tonight and plan on doing that once in a while.

By the way, I wanna thank everyone for their support over the years and I plan to be a little more active on MSH.

JR and I are planning to do a chat on MSH chat in a few weeks at most. Your support is amazing and that is why I'm trying to give everyone a chance to see what NHLers are up to and stuff like that.

I am still a fan of the game and the NHL and I know how everyone is feeling sitting at their computers right now and trying to know more about the equipments, the nhl and hockey in general. That's what its all about. It is very motivating to think that I'm living a dream a lot of people would die for. I hope I will be able to help as many people as I can to reach theirs as well. NHL or not.

DP_57

hey Dave, it's Alain Bellavance aka hands of steel lol!, keep up the good work!

;)

Welcome on here, linemate at shinny!

DP_57

hey Dave, it's Alain Bellavance aka hands of steel lol!, keep up the good work!

;)

David's having a great game today against Atlanta, drawing penalties, had a breakaway but got hauled down - would have had a penalty shot but McDonald scored on the same play.

edit- now with a power play goal as well 2-0 Blues in the 3rd, David with a goal and an assist

Edited by Judge Smails

David's having a great game today against Atlanta, drawing penalties, had a breakaway but got hauled down - would have had a penalty shot but McDonald scored on the same play.

edit- now with a power play goal as well 2-0 Blues in the 3rd, David with a goal and an assist

David owned tonight. Great game indeed

met David briefly after the Flyers game on Saturday. Nice guy. Asked him if he gets on MSH anymore. He said he gets to read a little that's all.

This really is a great story. Last night I was listening to Hockey Central talk about Phil Kessel and his scoring prowess. So I looked up his stats and saw he put up 286 points in Bantam A. Called my 14 yr old brother over to check it out (he made rep for the first time ever and is playing on the A2 team, one less then what everyone gets drafted out of). We started looking at some other first round draft picks and noticed that a lot of them got around 200 points when they were 14. For him, a kid who has just shot up to 6 feet and doesn't have the hands yet to dangle anyone, seeing aspirations of 200 points was extremely discouraging. So I told him to look up David Perron. Needless to say it's awesome to see that someone out their didn't give up on their dream and kept fighting for it. It's truly inspirational, and definitely gave him a new perspective on the game, and motivation to keep working hard.

Great game last night David, keep up the good work.