Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Clutch play for my fantasy team too! Me and another guy are always fighting for top spot in my money league and we're playing this week. I'm loving it!

Edited by Darshu

Congrats David, I was watching the results and I screamed like a MoFo when I saw he got the hat trick.

It must have been the Spaghetti -

"David Perron scored a hat trick Tuesday night with his parents and some friends in the stands as they made the trip down from Quebec. Prior to the game Perron’s mom made her traditional Bison meat spaghetti which he should consider sharing with his teammates next time. "

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Andy-Strick...hursday/5/24245

Congrats to Perron on the hat trick tonight. First career.

What a game by DP and the Blues. I enjoyed it throughly :)

I didn't :(

<-- Canucks fan

once it was 4-0 and perron had two, i was rooting for him to get his third.

Since there is no Blues topic this year, I'll put this in here. I'm calling a new coach by the first of the year. Murray is still coaching pre-lockout hockey, he's afraid of losing, not trying to win.

Since there is no Blues topic this year, I'll put this in here. I'm calling a new coach by the first of the year. Murray is still coaching pre-lockout hockey, he's afraid of losing, not trying to win.

I agree. I have been critical of him a lot over the years, sometimes I think he is a good coach and other times I wish he would get fired on the spot. An example of him afraid of losing is throwing McClement out in OT a few games ago and leaving guys like Perron on the bench. If Murray leaves, I hope he takes McClement with him.

I agree. I have been critical of him a lot over the years, sometimes I think he is a good coach and other times I wish he would get fired on the spot. An example of him afraid of losing is throwing McClement out in OT a few games ago and leaving guys like Perron on the bench. If Murray leaves, I hope he takes McClement with him.

why would you want mcclement to go with him? ,mcclement is a great penalty killer and can also provide a decent amount of offense. underrated player in my opinion. i do agree with what you said about murray though.

Edited by bednarz877

why would you want mcclement to go with him? ,mcclement is a great penalty killer and can also provide a decent amount of offense. underrated player in my opinion. i do agree with what you said about murray though.

I disagree woth you on Mcclment. I think he is overrated. Sure he's an okay penalty killer and everything, but other than that zilch. Honestly though I probably wouldn't be so critical of him if it weren't for Murray overusing him and making him out to be more than he is