Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

They're almost identical, you're right.

Perron pulled off an amazing dangle. Definitely best goal of the year in my book thus far.

anybody got a link to the discussion about his curve?

Wasn't too much. They read his twitter message, mentioned he added a bit more curve onto the toe, showed the goal, commented that it seemed to be working pretty well for him and moved to the next topic.

Oh, and you can find his twitter account here, if you didn't know about it: http://twitter.com/Dp_57

TSN's reaction: "It's... it's just sexy."

...And now it's their #1 Play of the Week - *ahead* of Stamkos' goal.

Beautiful goal, David - power and precision.

i would bet most of them don't know - i mean look at how busy david is - i doubt many of them have the time or desire to use the "internets". I mean does any other player on the blues have a twitter account?

I wonder if any of the other Bluea re aware of MSH and David's cult like following here. If they are...I wonder how much chirping he gets over it?

Chirp him over MSH, they are more likely to chirp him over his love for Lady Ga Ga & Poker Face.

i would bet most of them don't know - i mean look at how busy david is - i doubt many of them have the time or desire to use the "internets". I mean does any other player on the blues have a twitter account?

I know that Steen and Winchester are both avid Twits (?) as well.

TJ Oshie does as well

3 players only so far are on Twitter.

Alex Steen. @a10steen

Brad Winchester. @bradwinchester

and myself(@DP_57)

Thanks for the feedbacks everyone. Very appreciated.

3 players only so far are on Twitter.

Alex Steen. @a10steen

Brad Winchester. @bradwinchester

and myself(@DP_57)

Thanks for the feedbacks everyone. Very appreciated.

I'm kinda surpriseed Mason isn't. In interviews I've seen with him...he strikes me as a guy with lots to say.

BTW, David...congrats on the #1 play of the week on TSN. Gotta get an MSH hat into one of those post game interviews...whadaya say?!?!?