Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

grats on making plays of the week - keep up the hard work and im sure it won't be the last time you make it on there.

not to completely change the subject - but if you had to choose one type of equipment that has the most room for improvement what would it be? i would choose sticks

3 players only so far are on Twitter.

Alex Steen. @a10steen

Brad Winchester. @bradwinchester

and myself(@DP_57)

Thanks for the feedbacks everyone. Very appreciated.

I'm kinda surpriseed Mason isn't. In interviews I've seen with him...he strikes me as a guy with lots to say.

BTW, David...congrats on the #1 play of the week on TSN. Gotta get an MSH hat into one of those post game interviews...whadaya say?!?!?

hahaha that would be great. I'll talk to JR about that.

grats on making plays of the week - keep up the hard work and im sure it won't be the last time you make it on there.

not to completely change the subject - but if you had to choose one type of equipment that has the most room for improvement what would it be? i would choose sticks

Ya, tough to disagree with you there. All types have room for improvements though...Technology always improves, so will the equipment. I don't think I surprising anybody there haha.

I was going to pull the trigger on one last year but Reebok didn't have them yet (authentic)

I'll do it this year but unless I go to a game in STL, I won't get a chance to wear it.

are the hats subtle and just say MSH or are they a little more obvious and say modsquadhockey.com?

The previous hats had MSH on the front...and the URL on the back. New hats have not been designed yet.

David, your efforts and story are an amazing one, thats for sure. You are one of my favourite players to watch in the NHL.

I have one of your quotes on my desk at work (see below), its really enabled me to get through some tough times as of late, changing clubs and moving into different roles in a team. Everytime I get low on my game ,listen to too many haters or need to prove myself as a new guy; I read that quote and it gives me perspective.

Incidently, my new club has offered me any jersey choice, I'm gunning for 57. :)

"Even when everyone said I was done, I didn't listen, just trained harder. Never give up on your dreams, because even with people down on you, it's what's inside you that will take you to the next level"

well a crappy game but David with 2 great assists

he is on the post game show live right now, you can listen at this link

www.kmox.com

click on "Listen Live"

- Edit - I got on the post game show - via Twitter - asked David about killing penalities and how he felt about it - I still hope they put him back on the PK

Edited by Judge Smails

Congrats on the season you are putting together.

Great that you come on here and twitter to share some of your experiences.

Your journey, practise habits and love for the game are an inspiration.

Keep up the great work.

something I cant figure out, Obviously Perron has great hands, how come I never see him shoot in the shootout?

I think the best guy to answer that is behind the bench (for now anyways)

Only Patrick Berglund had fewer shifts than David tonight. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but trying not to lose is no way to win on a regular basis.

None of the young Blues will shine under Murray

Just be patient David you are still playing very well and do not take it personally.

The most disappointing thing with Murray is that Every game you start almost from the ground up.

The accomplishments of the game before are ignored.

Actually what people have to realize is it is even more amazing what David Perron has accomplished under Murray.

It truly is, I would think that many young players would wither under this man.

PS : David Don't let the media trick you into saying anything.

Things will play out and take care of themselves. Stay as far away from this as you can.