Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

David has some comments as well.

“It's the first coach I've had in the NHL,” Perron, 21, said. “In juniors, we had a coach that had played in the NHL, and (under him) we weren't worried too much about the other team, we just worried about our game. I think we have done that a lot lately (worry about the other team).

“And on the road, sometimes we just go play and it doesn't matter with the matchups. So maybe that's one thing we have to look at. But in a way, it doesn't matter, we just have to beat our matchup.”

As for his own relationship with Murray, Perron acknowledged they were not always on the same page. But he also noted that in and of itself is not noteworthy.

“I'll be honest with you, I've always played my game no matter what.” Perron added. “There's a lot of stuff that we didn't agree on, obviously. There's a lot of stuff we did agree on, as well. No matter what boss or coach you have in life you have to deal with it.

“I think he was a good guy and everything, but the most important thing now is to move forward and look forward to tonight.”

Link : http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...5E?OpenDocument

The popular highlight reel show "30 images secondes" was showing a retrospect of the years best goal and guest who's number one? David Perron vs the Isles :D

"This is just world-class, unbelievable stuff."

The old 9 of Hearts is a Darren Pang saying, it's from a card game where that was the trump card

I thought David was going to drop the gloves last night during the 1st period melee, great photo of it in the local paper

http://stltoday.mycapture.com/mycapture/en...ategoryID=38576

Edited by Judge Smails

Lol I think he got a roughing penalty on that...

It was a great game tho. I'm excited because me, my cousin and my lil brother are going to drive up to Columbus to see him play Monday. It's also the first NHL game either of us will have ever seen. We might even let jsmart tag along ;). Can't wait.

It was a great game tho. I'm excited because me, my cousin and my lil brother are going to drive up to Columbus to see him play Monday. It's also the first NHL game either of us will have ever seen. We might even let jsmart tag along ;). Can't wait.

Have a Guiness at the pub across from the entrance for me.

Frog, Bear, and Wild Boar (I believe thats the name) is a great Blue Jackets bar to go pre-game at. Right outside the arena and the people are friendly even to opponents invading their home turf. Boston pizza is also prettttty good:) have fun, the arena district in Columbus is great.

Frog, Bear, and Wild Boar (I believe thats the name) is a great Blue Jackets bar to go pre-game at. Right outside the arena and the people are friendly even to opponents invading their home turf. Boston pizza is also prettttty good:) have fun, the arena district in Columbus is great.

The R Bar is the place to go for hockey...just across the bridge close to Brothers and the North Market.

Is that the one thats in like an old garage or someting like that? When I was in Columbus for work, I was at the pizza place across from the arena late night and met 2 guys that do the ice surfacing at Nationwide, all decked out in jackets gear and whatnot. I start bs'ing with them so they hook me up some tickets and tell me to meet them after the game at some bar. I get there and it was a garage converted into a bar sorta. Pretty cool bar though :) maybe 10 minutes from arena?

Because I couldn't find an 'official' Blues thread to post this question in...does anyone know what pattern Cam Janssen uses? Is it just a simple mid curve with a squared toe?

Thanks in advance...

Because I couldn't find an 'official' Blues thread to post this question in...does anyone know what pattern Cam Janssen uses? Is it just a simple mid curve with a squared toe?

Thanks in advance...

i was just at the blues store inside scottrade and they had a few of janssens sticks. it reminded me of a warrior kovalchuk

Janssen doesn't use this curve anymore. He is using a Crombeen's stick which is a slightly different curve than the drury. More of a mid-toe curve to it along with the heel of drury.

David, you could wear a lime green visor that lights up "DP-57" when you shoot for all I care. Just keep bringing it night after night and the fans, myself included, will keep cheering.

Thanks in advance...

They waste money buying him sticks?

Here you go: http://patterndb.org/main.php?g2_itemId=5232

Is it just me or does this look like a lidstromclone of sorts, blade opens up square toe and whatnot. By the way, nice gal last night and good game overall DP

Good game last night for David against the Rangers. Painful for me to watch as a Ranger fan but I was glad to see him net one on the PP. Worked hard to draw a PP too.

Regardless of my views on the tinted visor - it looked pretty slick, for what it's worth haha.

Edited by lotus