Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

i couldnt figure out how to make it any bigger, and the quality is already sub-par as it is.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

This is semi-off topic, but anybody know if Perron will be re-signing in St. Louis? I'm thinking of picking up a jersey but don't want to if he's just going to switch teams on me :P

He is a restricted free agent coming off an entry level contract so chances are pretty good he will be resigning with the Blues........................I hope <_<

C'mon Montreal...Offer Sheet!!!!! Do it!!!!!

He is a restricted free agent coming off an entry level contract so chances are pretty good he will be resigning with the Blues........................I hope <_<

Yeah most prospects don't switch teams that often, especially when they're young.

By the way for those of you judging, I'm not getting a jersey because I think I know him or something, heck I don't know the guy at all, but I'm just in awe of what he managed to do. So when anyone ever asks "Why Perron?" I can tell them a nice little story (although it's not that clear what happened, he supposedly played Midget B? Which I'm not sure what level that is, but I don't think it's actual house league, if Midget A is the highest level then I'm guessing B = AA, which is respectable. Unless I'm completely wrong, in which case someone should correct me!)

By the way, I wasn't a member here back in the Perron-drafting days, were he and his brother active users here? I see Kovy_Ribs has over 3,000 posts, none of which I've been able to find by looking at his profile and the "Find more posts" tab thing. Did they both join before he played in the Q? Since this thread starts on his draft day, it's all pretty much about how he already is playing Major Junior which is already the best level of hockey. I'd love to read through his progression or at least his Jr. AAA/Jr A days.

So if anybody has any links or anything, that would be great, as I've finished reading this thread.

And yes BJB, I did Google Advanced Search but got nothing.

Accidental double post, but yeah I found a better way to find member's posts/threads, time to get reading!

EDIT: Lol, he was not liked in 2004.

Edited by Hradsky

Accidental double post, but yeah I found a better way to find member's posts/threads, time to get reading!

EDIT: Lol, he was not liked in 2004.

yeah, I read AK_27 and KRF, and they had mad haters on them :P

This is so amazing, I'm a huge fan of David Perron and had no idea he was on MSH!

Keep up the entertaining dangles David!

What curve do you use? Anyone have pictures of David's equipment?

This is so amazing, I'm a huge fan of David Perron and had no idea he was on MSH!

Keep up the entertaining dangles David!

What curve do you use? Anyone have pictures of David's equipment?

His curve is a mirrored Kovalev. David's gear is well documented in this thread, browse through it...and there are tons of pictures of him on the interweb. He has a public facebook Fan Page (which he updates frequently)

His curve is a mirrored Kovalev. David's gear is well documented in this thread, browse through it...and there are tons of pictures of him on the interweb. He has a public facebook Fan Page (which he updates frequently)

Thanks!

Modified Kovalev at this point.

DAMN! For an hour or two, i really thought we were getting Perron for Jaro ! Oh well, it's a good thing for you it didn't happen i guess, Montreal can suck big time for young guys, ask Latendresse, Sergei K, Grabvosky, etc. I still wish you were playing in the east though...

Anyway, good summer to you David, i hope to see you at the À bout de souffle tournament in Magog. Will you be there?

Yeah same for me, I was so psyched about seeing David play in Montréal. I thought for sure he was in the trade and from that RDS interview, he thought he might be a Habs also.

David is a RFA....so it would be an offer sheet situation. I'd love to see him in Montreal. The pressure on him to perform would be enormous, but I think he'd be a HUGE fan favorite from the second he stepped on the ice.

But, that is all 'cart before the horse' stuff. The offseason money is getting thin in Montreal. Carey, as well as Lapierre (and possibly Moore or Metropolit) still need contracts. I think they will work on the people already in the organization, then see if a guy like Perron fits into the equation for next year.

Any speculation on what David will get?

David again helping raise money for charities. :cool:

MrHockeyAward: Get @erikjohnson6 to 15k followers, @pberglund21 to 10k & @dp_57 to 20k, & they’ll donate $5k each to a charity. RT & follow! #NHL

Be sure to follow David on twitter !

David again helping raise money for charities. :cool:

MrHockeyAward: Get @erikjohnson6 to 15k followers, @pberglund21 to 10k & @dp_57 to 20k, & they’ll donate $5k each to a charity. RT & follow! #NHL

Be sure to follow David on twitter !

I got all three of those and then cam janssen, not sure what his S/N is though. Nhes in on the charities too