Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

He signed a 2 yr deal with St. Louis, $1.8M and $2.5M for the second year.

Congrats David. Nice raise too. Guess we'll haver to wait a few more years to have a shot at seeing you in Montreal colors.

Bon Chance!

Does that mean that David will buy the board? Kidding, congrats to you David. Hard work really does pay off.

Thanks - been needing a DP pic to put on our banner. It's only fitting we honor him.

Sure, but then EVERY MSHer that gets drafted in the First Round will want a banner!

/sarcasm

The white skates are back!

David Perron is in town, and so are his whites skates. The Blues forward confirmed that he does plan to wear the white skates - the ones that made so many headlines three years ago - this season.

Perron said that he doesn't want his skate color to become a big story, but with former coach Andy Murray's famous disapproval of Perron's white skates when he broke into the league, it seems like Perron has no choice in this one.

They will catch fans' attention.

"Reebok came to me and they wanted me to try (the white skates)," Perron said. "So far, I've got them. We'll see. I don't think it makes a difference if your skates are white or silver or black or gray. You can look in the room; they're all different callers. Obviously they're a little different, but I think it's fun to be different."

Source : http://www.stltoday.com/sports/hockey/professional/morning-skate/article_5d3b2852-afb1-11df-8cba-0017a4a78c22.html

Edited by Simonp27

Harry Sinden refused to allow any Bruin to wear a high number with the exception of Ray Bourque while he was the GM. Heinz was all kinds of excited to wear 57 once he left the B's.

Not only that...but you have to see the new St Louis Blues banner in STL. I was there last week...going over the bridge...and there is a HUGE banner with the young guns. Great to see both he and the organization are sticking it out there. BB's house of Blues was the best man....nothing like a live blues band...it was an amazing night. I will plan on going to Scott AFB more often this year.

Perron was absolutely dominant against the Wild. He just drove right to the net whenever he wanted, had the softest hands, was gritty, easily the best player on the ice that night.