Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Dreger's reporting that he played a full contact practise today.

Congratulations, David: one more step up.

With reason hath deep silence and demur

Seis'd us, though undismay'd: long is the way

And hard, that out of Hell leads up to light. (PL 2.431-2)

(If the comparison with Milton's Satan is a forgivable one.)

Keep up the good work DP... progress is a good thing. Don't rush getting back...it takes time as Sid showed...but look at how well the end result has been so far. I am sure you are anxious to get back...and we look forward to seeing you playing again.

local Blues beat writer Jeremy Rutherford is "hinting" on his twitter account that David could be back in the lineup this Sat night (12/3) at home vs. Chicago. The roof will come off the building on his first shift.

Dreger's reporting that he played a full contact practise today.

Congratulations, David: one more step up.

With reason hath deep silence and demur

Seis'd us, though undismay'd: long is the way

And hard, that out of Hell leads up to light. (PL 2.431-2)

(If the comparison with Milton's Satan is a forgivable one.)

Still, the most erudite on this board and a hockey player no less! (ok, a goalie and we all know they are "different" ). Love it!

I'll be at the game Saturday night cheering for the Hawks (and that David has a good game in a losing effort)

Funny that Hitch's first game with the Blues was against the Hawks and Perron's first is also against the Hawks.

The guy I bought my tickets from expected about 5000 Hawks fans making the trip down for the game.

Edited by Hawkeye

I know it's a little premature before he steps on the ice tomorrow but "Welcome back David"...hope you have a great first night...Crosby-esque even!. And, he returns on MSH Winterfest night too...how fitting.

CBC just made a point of showing David's goal and putting it in context. He may now have the longest goal-scoring streak in NHL history, temporally speaking, since he scored in his last game and his first game back.

Such composure and great hands for a guy who has been out so long. Happy for him to really jump back into things like that and hopefully he's able to stay very healthy and contribute to this team like everyone knows he can.

great win for David and the boys, they interviewed David on the pre game show and he said it was very stressful with all the family and friends (probably all you lot at MSH) at the game tonight. He should have had one in the 3rd put couldn't quite pull the trigger.

Classy move by the fans to give Jaro a standing O after the game

great win for David and the boys, they interviewed David on the pre game show and he said it was very stressful with all the family and friends (probably all you lot at MSH) at the game tonight. He should have had one in the 3rd put couldn't quite pull the trigger.

Classy move by the fans to give Jaro a standing O after the game

RDS LOVES David....everytime STL plays Montreal...they feature him.

Nice to see Montreal fans being recognized for something that isn't rude or obnoxious. lol

Kind of makes sense that they would be all over him, local boy as developing star is always a good story. Here's hoping he keeps putting up those points, my fantasy team is depending on it.

Kind of makes sense that they would be all over him, local boy as developing star is always a good story. Here's hoping he keeps putting up those points, my fantasy team is depending on it.

Oh, I'm not questioning why they do. I realize it's a great story. They've had him on shows in the off season too...a total "local boy done good" story!