Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I just noticed that DP is back in skates with the white eyestays again, à la Kovalev / Denis Savard. No more of Andy Murray's blackening them out!

Perron with four points last night, and he scored for the second game in a row banking the puck off the goalie's shoulder from a tight angle.

David has finally been put in a position where his skills are appreciated. In St Louis, they constantly carped about his defense and not lauded for the skills he does possess in spades, as he has been in Edmonton.

David is having a great night tonight and the announcers on sportsnet are gushing over him. "Best move MacTavish made as the GM" and "He's the only one playing with fire and passion"

Being a St. Louis Blues fan, I had followed Perron for a long time.

I am just glad he could play again, whether it be for us or Edmonton. That was a long absence from a concussion.

I hope he keeps doing well in Edmonton.

• Like 2

Perron's tied for the lead in Oilers scoring and has already equalled his point total from last season in 20 fewer games. He's been brilliant so far.

Oilers picked up Hendricks, having a guy like that should help David and the rest of the team. Any time you can add more leadership, it's a good thing.