Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Mission Catalogue

no standard VDS blade?

Unfortunately, no. I wish they did offer it in standard form.

I for one stocked up on tapered shafts just to be able to give the VDS blades a try.

they're not out yet, but Chadd tried them out at the Toronto show and was a fan. Check out the thread in feedback and questions for his review, or PM him.

Has anyone tried on the 120 AG's yet? What are your thoughts? How many $$'s are we talking? Any comparisons to the s500?

They're miles better than the 110 AG but I have only tried them on for a few minutes and I haven't used them at all.

MSRP $240.

WAY too high...only stick that can go above two bills is Easton...we will see have the 9K pans out

$240 is rediculous. i cant see myself paying that much for a stick. ill pay up to $200, but $240 is pushing it.

are other brands selling sticks for $250+ besides rbk?

Warrior's Shogun is supposedly running $250

Does anyone know where I can still see the 2006 Catalog?

I am on a glove search, and I am looking for a source where I can view all the colorways.

Shot in the dark, but what the hell.

Any information is appreciated.

true but at least that means they have them coming in, it says nuthin about the fuel

Every other dealer has the new stuff coming in too, it's no big deal.

My son plays against a kid whose dad supposedly played roller hockey with a mission sponsor. The kid's got the 120 skates and non-grip fuel stick. I don't know about the other stuff (didn't look at gloves).

Edited by TheSurgeon

My son plays against a kid whose dad supposedly played roller hockey with a mission sponsor. The kid's got the 120 skates and non-grip fuel stick. I don't know about the other stuff (didn't look at gloves).

Thanks for the information!