Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Snake

All i can say is....i am lucky

Maybe one of the first to recieve? To be very honest i really dont like the colours they are a bit too flashy.Looks like a mirror on the back of the skate.haha! Just a bit stiffer than the one90s and a complete different boot. No Questions because i will get hurt seriously if i could tell you were they are from..! Snake

Hopefully these links will work.

dsc00500ox5.th.jpg

dsc00501001oa0.th.jpg

Wow, do those look like the Flexlites. Are they built on the same last as far as width goes, or was that answered in the thread JR had started about these a while back?

Is it me, or looking at the picture they changed the pitch of the boot. Looks like the front vs. back height there is a bigger slope now just like the 190 skates to give you more of an upright posture - can you confirm this compared to your older Vapors?

Cheers

Wow, do those look like the Flexlites. Are they built on the same last as far as width goes, or was that answered in the thread JR had started about these a while back?

they do look flex-ish...

can't wait to see fit...

it is the same last as the XXXs. Nothing has changed.

So what they made the colors worse and added an X? Seriously though, can I expect 06 ice skates to start droping in price soon? Id really like to convert a high end pair to inline.

So what they made the colors worse and added an X? Seriously though, can I expect 06 ice skates to start droping in price soon? Id really like to convert a high end pair to inline.

No. I wouldn't bet on it.

i still think that my One90s are better. I love them

Better than XXXXs? I suppose you've used them in a game/practice situation? How can you label a pair of skates better than another without skating in one of the pair?

"Seriously though, can I expect 06 ice skates to start droping in price soon? Id really like to convert a high end pair to inline."

The prices at my store have already dropped. Went on sale today actually. All vapors, vectors, synergies. Basically all new skates.

Edited by mackallica

i think JR was referring to the pitch only as being the same as the XXX.

No - they added structure to the heel/ankle area (ribs), a new toecap and more padding inside the skate.