Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Warrior Catalogue

Federov and Draper curves now available in a 4,5, or 6 lie, but knowing Warrior, I have no clue what the actual lies are

Edited by kovalchuk71

I really like the idea of different lies in the fedorov and draper patterns, maybe now I can use a draper.

For those who have seen the sticks, does the nipple grip run the entire length of the shaft, or is it only on part of the shaft (like TPS' Grip Zone)? All of the closeups of the nipplegrip seem to have parts of the shaft in clear.

Edited by DamnLocust

I am pretty positive it does run the entire length.

I haven't seen the nipple grip in person...is it a clear coat like Easton's or is it closer to the texture of the TPS Armour/Supreme One90 stick?

^its throughout the catalog

i was hoping for a novius grip replacement. the nipple grip looks like another spin on polarfibre; which imo was lame. may have to stock up on soft grip dolomites/ak27s if they quit making those.

It is a textured grip. They are wavy - essentially looks like this:

((((((

((((((

((((((

((((((

((((((

Is it a spray on grip ala Easton (which will inevitably peel)?

i hate how there is only senior in the kronik cuz i like it so much and i love the blade idea but it pisses me off that there is only a senior jr do u think there will be a junior eventually

i hate how there is only senior in the kronik cuz i like it so much and i love the blade idea but it pisses me off that there is only a senior jr do u think there will be a junior eventually

say your prayers, get trainin', and take your vitamins!... everything'll be alright.

It is a textured grip. They are wavy - essentially looks like this:

((((((

((((((

((((((

((((((

((((((

Is it a spray on grip ala Easton (which will inevitably peel)?

Nipple Grip describes the texture in the shaft. I imagine it is the same soft grip that Inno/Warrior has had for years.

Nipple Grip describes the texture in the shaft. I imagine it is the same soft grip that Inno/Warrior has had for years.

That would make sense with the way they release products, thanks

what was thet cracked nut about??? and i dont really like them making colors different with grip and non grip....now next year can i expect protective JR???

Thanks for the Cat.

I like Warriors way to "talk". Their style of writing in the catalouge is very slang-ish and thats what i like.

Some jokes, some irony thats cool.

what was thet cracked nut about??? and i dont really like them making colors different with grip and non grip....now next year can i expect protective JR???

Judging by past ads featuring kids with hard-ons looking in a window at Warrior sticks, I'd assume its supposed to mean busting a nut.

The ad should be seen as "I'd give my left nut for a Warrior." Pretty sad that you couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for the Cat.

I like Warriors way to "talk". Their style of writing in the catalouge is very slang-ish and thats what i like.

Some jokes, some irony thats cool.

Nobody talks that way, Sven, don't let them make you believe that.

For example, read the description for the Mac Daddy - obviously from Chappelle's Show.

If they keep this up, I fully expect to see the N-word in the catalogue for 08.