Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Holiday Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007...bhholiday07.pdf

Sticks - The XXXX will be NBH's flagship stick. It is roughly a little heavier than the XXX Lite. The shaft shape is the same, however the shaft has been reinforced (hence the weight increased) however it is spread out throughout the shaft to keep it balanced. Like previously discussed in the XXXX stick thread, the Wavebridge has been eliminated - their new DET foam allows for a stronger blade. Also, there is an embossed X on the blade. It is non-grip - the Stick'um will be in the 08 catalogue.

The XXV is the replacement for the XX Stick'um - however with a down-spec'd DET blade.

The XVI replaces the VIII, however, with a choice of 4 colors.

The XII replaces the V.

They will be available at First Line Dealers on 10/15, and the rest on 11/15.

So which Staal brother gets his name on the P91A? Jordan, I suppose.

both Eric and Jordan wear NBH gloves, NBH skates, NBH Helmets, NBH pants, and use easton sticks (though eric goes between the synergy and One90 stick)... Eric has his name on the Cup and scored 100 points.

I dont know that they're going to specify, they might be going for a twofer and play off the ambiguity. fanboys of eric will think it's eric, fanboys of jordan will think it's jordan. best of both worlds.

I'm gonna change my vote to Marc. It's about time that another Ranger gets his name on a curve. :D

I knew Eric used easton sticks and was in easton gloves for some time, that's why my guess was for Jordan. It doesn't matter, the curve is still the same anyhow.

Edited by DamnLocust

I'm gonna change my vote to Marc. It's about time that another Ranger gets his name on a curve. :D

I knew Eric used easton sticks and was in easton gloves for some time, that's why my guess was for Jordan. It doesn't matter, the curve is still the same anyhow.

Eric was using the one90 for a bit this season as well

The one90 stick'um has a checkered blade and the regular one90 doesn't. Every year i go to buy a NBH stick and when i talk to the store manager i feel stupid when im searching for something that doesn't exist.

Edited by top

The one 90 stick'um sounds like a great idea to me! Can't wait untill they come out. Anyone know what they will probobally retail at?

Edited by barrett

The one 90 stick'um sounds like a great idea to me! Can't wait untill they come out. Anyone know what they will probobally retail at?

I'd assume $10 more then the regular one. That's what they usually did wasn't it. Add $10 onto the grip one over the non-grip version.

You can already order them on thehockeyshop.com . I thought they weren't coming out until when the XXXX does? I did not see pre order anywhere either.

The way you talk JR, the DET seem to be a lower quality product than the wavebridge. is there a problem with the DET foam??

I saw a One90 stick'um at my LHS pretty sweet, didn't notice the checkered blade though :huh: I was also surprised that the grip is sticky over top of the tactile (sp?) on the reg. One90