Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEATHTRON

Custom Composite blades

Hi, is it possible to order custom Bauer replacement blades? The Sherwood SOP guys are completely unprofessional so I prefer to deal with a professional company and I like the feel of Bauer blades (one95).

I believe he is saying that he used the "contact us" portion on the website, which then turns into a messaging service where they can answer your question (which then you are notified via email that they have done as such). I didnnt have much luck with it and only recieved one response.

In other news Combat did finally contact me back, and are taking care of me, which I am happy to not have to pay a mold fee anywhere else again.

Zach

With combat what was there minimums?? also r u just getting blades or 1 piece stick? can u tell me what they r charging? i have a mission m-1 l-2 leopold curve iam trying to get custom made in a tapered blade would like to get 2-5 dozen if possible.

A couple weeks ago I put in an order for a dozen custom Reebok blades through PSHG. 12 was the minimum I had to get, more than I wanted but what can you do. The order is based on the codes from a OPS, and my request was for the blade dimensions and construction to be matched from the OPS, only in blade form with standard fit hosel. Hoping they turn out as expected for the money it's costing. The pattern is a David Perron pro stock, which is pretty much a Kovalev pro stock righty mirror which I've always wanted. I'll follow up when I get them.

A couple weeks ago I put in an order for a dozen custom Reebok blades through PSHG. 12 was the minimum I had to get, more than I wanted but what can you do. The order is based on the codes from a OPS, and my request was for the blade dimensions and construction to be matched from the OPS, only in blade form with standard fit hosel. Hoping they turn out as expected for the money it's costing. The pattern is a David Perron pro stock, which is pretty much a Kovalev pro stock righty mirror which I've always wanted. I'll follow up when I get them.

Pm me when you get them if you dont want all 12. Id be glad to take a couple off your hands :)

I got an email from Claude the head of Sher-wood's custom department. They are moving all custom manufacturing to China and closing down the Sherbrooke factory at the end of the month. Custom OPS are still available from China with a minimum of 12, but no more custom blades. Luckily I still have all 12 of my custom TPS blades...