Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

New Tour skate

Yeah...those are no good. :( I've never been a big fan of the look of Tour skates. They've just always looked a bit...off.

They sort of remind me of the gold tinted skate that Easton made a couple years ago.

Easton Golds, right? Those were good looking skates. I remember someone was blowing them out and I showed up and everyone had them. Haha.

Wow. I agree that thing is ugly as hell.

The other two colbats in that picture look decent. The first one looks kind of wicked1ish.

Those wheels also look very gensis like.

The wheels on the cobalt Q's are the dynasty 2s. They look very similar to the genesis wheel. The rest of the wheels are fuzions. Whether they are white, black, or red.

What happened to the wheel labeda was showing off at state wars? Does anyone know what I am talking about? It was called ether the adrenalin or assassin.

I actually like the looks of the Cobalt Q skate, nice and flashy!! However, my gf has always told me I have the worst fashion sense.

hoffer, i know exactly what you are talking about... they will probably be released at a later time.. just like the black fuzions were used at usars a year ago and werent put on a skate until this year.. so its possible labeda does the same thing with those wheels

The pics dont do them justice...I thought they looke pretty nice in person.

They are more of a green color not gold. I didnt get a chance to look up close this week at practice but Im sure Ill get a chance next week.

most of you seem to be forgetting the point of roller hockey, which is to be as flashy as possible. i think that tour did a pretty good point of transfering that idea into this new line. also it doesnt matter what the skate looks like when you have players like barnett and chavira or yoder in them.

that picture doesnt do justice to the skate... its more of a gold than it is a green. ive seen them in person, and trust me they are sick. and on the subject of the labeda adrenaline wheel, i use them and they are the best wheel ive ever used. the wheel bends and flexs when you cut, turn, and stop. you turn like your on ice.

that picture doesnt do justice to the skate... its more of a gold than it is a green. ive seen them in person, and trust me they are sick. and on the subject of the labeda adrenaline wheel, i use them and they are the best wheel ive ever used. the wheel bends and flexs when you cut, turn, and stop. you turn like your on ice.

How did you get ahold of a set?

QUOTE(STLtour85 @ Nov 12 2007, 12:06 AM)

How did you get ahold of a set?

A very well known ex-roommate in the rollerhockey world gave a set to me at state wars this year. i was skeptical after first getting them, because of the whole bend thing, so i didnt use them there. but put a fuzion as the front tire and ive never felt better about a set.

The Q's are sick! The toughest looking skate package from top to bottom I have ever seen! The last picture captures the look pretty good but until you hold one in your hand will you understand. They are definitely not your dads skates. Good thing I am still young enough to pull it off, should go nicely with the chrome dome. Cant wait!

By the way the wheel is the Addiction XXX and will be available in early '08!

I have not made up my mind yet on whether I like them or not. One thing is for sure, these are not a safe bet from tour. Players will either love them of hate them, but judging from the way the pink color played, it could be a case of they are so ugly that they are cool, or they are just plain ugly. What else do I have to choose from....all white? They will definitely get noticed and you will see them in the rink from anywhere. When will these be out so that i can see them first hand?