Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2008 RBK Catalogue

Accessories- EDGE jersey and socks will be available at retail.

Oh my, finally I can get some lightweight poly socks like the Nike Swift ones, praise be!!! Hopefully they sell them in blank solid colors too!

Thanks

Good news, I'm really happy to see some lightweight poly-like socks being available en masse. Some in the hockey world are so narrow minded and refuse to look at new technology in general. So I'm glad NHL forced the change, I for one like the EDGE jerseys. I have a Nike Swift jersey and I absolutely love the range of motion and weightlessness.

Those RBK socks have a Velcro attachment at the top so they connect to the 9K pant, hope these socks work with regular attachment arrangements.

One question: Are these EDGE jerseys that are going to be sold to the public the current ones NHL teams are wearing (airknit front) or is it going to be the first version that had problems w/ keeping moisture in?

JR...i didnt notice u mention it...but the 9k Stick will be available in 60" Mid Flex..right?

Edited by colt45

JR, you said the new 9K skate will have a flatter footbed. Will this have any impact on boot volume/deeper fit? Do you think it will have a slightly larger volume? Also, will the '08 9K skate fit like the '07 9K with regards to width? Thanks.

Edited by rjmurp01

Any information on wether not we can get the blank socks with that white kinda stip thing on thme?

i have 9k skates now and i like getting the latest gear and is it worth forking out the cash for these "new" skates?is there much difference or is it just cosmetic?has it been improved at all?i love the 9ks but i was also considering one95s

Edited by IrishHockey

This is a bit OT, but why the hell do the Sedins have to do everything together? Didn't anybody ever tell them that trying to be just like each other turns a bit faggy after you're about 8? The new RBK skates all look like ass, by the way. The 9k's look even worse than all the rest of them.

Edited by ubitsa

Is there any update on when the Edge socks are going to be available? I noticed Great Skated changed it from "Order now for May delivery" to "Order now for June delivery."