Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

On 12/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, dasuchin said:

What does a pair of customs from Warrior or Eagle run? I want a pair like the Stars Winter Classic gloves, can't imagine finding anything close to it in retail gloves.

California tan, scroll up to see my pair.

as stated before, price for custom eagles varies, but usually start around 220CDN and depends on what mods you get. 

6 hours ago, jordanm said:

California tan, scroll up to see my pair.

as stated before, price for custom eagles varies, but usually start around 220CDN and depends on what mods you get. 

I'm not that familiar with Eagle gloves. Do they have a pair that are more like a supreme or vapor fit? 

I have an old pair of Eagle L29 Vintage gloves that are made of some sort of really soft leather, perhaps goat.  The leather is so high quality that they still smell good after 7 years of use.  I've had them re-palmed once.  I would like to get a second pair in black.  Does Eagle still offer actual leather?  If not, is their synthetic material any good?

On 6/17/2020 at 9:00 PM, dasuchin said:

Got some Warriors made to match the Stars Winter Classic gloves.

image0.jpg?width=376&height=502

These are awesome. Excuse my ignorance, but how do you get something like this done? Online customizer doesn't have tan as an option. Did you do this through a pro organization?

48 minutes ago, Miller55 said:

These are awesome. Excuse my ignorance, but how do you get something like this done? Online customizer doesn't have tan as an option. Did you do this through a pro organization?

I went through someone that has some connections at Warrior. But last I heard from him, they're out of this color material now. I ended up selling them and made a little bit of a profit.

Nice. Too bad, it's a great color. Someone's selling a pair of qrls on sls for stupid money. I wear a 15, but maybe if there's another round of stimulus checks 😉

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/gloves/1914406-warrior-dallas-stars-winter-classic-game-used-covert-qrl-14-pro-stock-gloves

I've considered getting a pair of custom coverts but I hate the tan Nash palms. If there were an option for black palms I'd probably go for it

Edited by Miller55

On 1/16/2020 at 12:55 PM, dasuchin said:

Decided to pick up a pair I found on ebay that was the exact color I wanted. These are insanely comfortable, I get it now.

image0.jpg

How do you find the fit of the aero? I got a pair of 14" ordered in that same California brown. Glad to hear they are comfy!!

On 7/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, AnimalFear said:

I have an old pair of Eagle L29 Vintage gloves that are made of some sort of really soft leather, perhaps goat.  The leather is so high quality that they still smell good after 7 years of use.  I've had them re-palmed once.  I would like to get a second pair in black.  Does Eagle still offer actual leather?  If not, is their synthetic material any good?

I wear L29s too. They're made out of calf and cow hide. In general, eagle H34/35 are made of horse hide (H), G34/35 are goat and L29 are cow. I'm a big fan of leather gloves.

Eagle synthetic leather is nice. It's not leather and doesn't feel like it at all, but it's really nice and soft, much lighter weight than leather. I believe they might still offer leather palms, but not the pittards goat that they used to use. Not totally sure, I get my leather palms done elsewhere, but the last I heard, Ken at CPR said Eagle doesn't use it and they (Pat and Ken) reserve leather for palms only. I don't think anyone in the world makes leather gloves anymore, and I have not found anyone who will custom make a fully leather glove for me. I but what I find online, but eventually I'll have to settle for leather palms.

Edited by Miller55

These were like 4 years in the making, from finding appropriate donor gloves to getting the embroidery files digitized and then stitched out, then sent off to CPR. Didn't get around to sharing on this forum.

R8pfoCb.jpg

eC28Dfj.jpg

Here's a teardown photo CPR sent me:

Pumv33m.jpg

Edited by GoalForFun
  • Like 10

On 7/11/2020 at 8:03 PM, Miller55 said:

I don't think anyone in the world makes leather gloves anymore, and I have not found anyone who will custom make a fully leather glove for me. I but what I find online, but eventually I'll have to settle for leather palms.

Probably not what you're looking for, but there are these guys. 

Premium Ice Hockey Gloves | Handcrafted Genuine Leather – MODEST VINTAGE PLAYER LTD
I think I recall someone saying they're basically Verbero's, but don't quote me on that. Again, likely not what you have in mind. They do look sick though!

On 12/20/2023 at 5:15 PM, Miller55 said:

PXL_20230924_045812842.jpg

I've always loved Eagle Gloves. The pair of PPF+s I had were by far and away my favorite pair. Miss those things.

• Like 1