Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

hi guys great new customizer ( check it out...)  www.miasports.com .... WOW.......

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Made in America sports is based in Quebec and the price on the customizer is in canadian dollars?

(yes I know that america can refer to all of north america, or even to north and south america combined, but this is not what most people think of when they see/hear the name.)

Here we go...

Excatly. We don't need another one of these. Don't even start.

i didnt say it was sweet for the retailers did i? i meant it sweet for other people looking to buy there product who used to have to call up and ask an associate how much their custom glove would cost them but now all they have to do is look at the bottom of the customizer

well the price they have on the computer isnt a price when buying them from a retailer though so its abit misleading

ok then its smarter to but straight from the manufacturer right?

this just got way confusing

it is smarter to buy straight from the manufacturer. the LHS(retailor) has to put a markup on it to make money.

it is smarter to buy straight from the manufacturer. the LHS(retailor) has to put a markup on it to make money.

Yes, but by them selling them direct, it's not like they are charging the customer what the shops would pay for it. They get their profit as well as the markup.

But we won't go through that again...

Yes, but by them selling them direct, it's not like they are charging the customer what the shops would pay for it. They get their profit as well as the markup.

But we won't go through that again...

that and if there bought direct theres a chance that the shipping price may be alot also 'cause i doubt shipping is included in the price

What say we make this a custom glove gallery again...

Sahweeeeeeeeeeet!  Wow these are gorgeous.

hgtfullhq5.th.jpg

Indeed. Very marvelous.

Uh yeah watch out that no one wants to like that candystick ;)

Edited by Sven