Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

i dont think those gloves existed in january 2004, ur camera must be jacked

Is it you Sherlock?

On topic: Which palm did you get?

Posted these in the show it off thread also..

helmet077.jpg

helmet078.jpg

Prostock Jarret Stoll

Nice gloves. Do you know if they are the polyester nylon gloves or the regular nylon gloves?

Posted these in the show it off thread also..

helmet077.jpg

helmet078.jpg

Prostock Jarret Stoll

Nice gloves. Do you know if they are the polyester nylon gloves or the regular nylon gloves?

Pretty sure they're regular nylon..

Picture017.jpg

13" MB33's. I got them with the pro pack padding minus thumb lock, Microvent goat palm, and a tapered inside cuff similar to the NBH SDP/4roll. I asked them to do the white only on the cuff stripes and the ribbon for me as well and they came out perfect.

The microvent goat palm is very soft and grippy, but it gets messed up real quick and tape residue gets stuck in the vents. Once this happens they dry up fast. Also once you get a hole in the palm, the vents make it easier for the hole to grow. Once I get them re-palmed i might have to go with those tacki-macs despite how chunky they feel in my hand.

Picture003.jpg

Here you can see the cuff as well as the nasty palm. I prefer this style cuff compared to their standard one. All in all I'm very satisfied with the gloves. Great protestion as I've taken a couple shots off the top of my hand without feeling a thing. Very Mobile and fairly light.

Edited by BuffaloKing

Picture001-1.jpg

Nothing custom about these guys but the colors. Although I must say they are the lightest gloves Ive ever worn. Regular padding(no plastic inserts) is sufficient for the adult league they are used in and the micro-nash palm is still holding up great. Not a big fan of the V cuff though.

Picture018.jpg

Havok19: Thanks for posting your thread link in my thread, unfortunately my thread was closed and i couldn't get more feedback from people who use these gloves. Your thread was ruined by politics, and the other one had barely any working pictures...

your gloves are beautiful! How are they holding up after a year or so of use? you mentioned you changed the palms twice, did you use the same one both times? if not did one hold up better than the other? How does the carbon look after 150 games?

The rest of you with MIA gloves, are you overall happy with your purchase? anything you would change next time around?

and no, i dont care where they are made, or what they are called...

Yea i always went back to the same Palm (except its black now no more blue :().They are almost like new like in the picture.I will do a exact copy of Kovalchuk glove next month (my new team is atlanta blue jersey) So i will have nylon and carbon.

question: not my gloves, don't really know who's they are but what kinda palms are on these eagles?

sep1507_camp07_b.jpg

I know Naslund used them on his when he had Eagles and they are some of the sickest palms i've ever felt and if I got custom Eagles I'd like to get these if possible..

Picture017.jpg

13" MB33's. I got them with the pro pack padding minus thumb lock, Microvent goat palm, and a tapered inside cuff similar to the NBH SDP/4roll. I asked them to do the white only on the cuff stripes and the ribbon for me as well and they came out perfect.

The microvent goat palm is very soft and grippy, but it gets messed up real quick and tape residue gets stuck in the vents. Once this happens they dry up fast. Also once you get a hole in the palm, the vents make it easier for the hole to grow. Once I get them re-palmed i might have to go with those tacki-macs despite how chunky they feel in my hand.

Picture003.jpg

Here you can see the cuff as well as the nasty palm. I prefer this style cuff compared to their standard one. All in all I'm very satisfied with the gloves. Great protestion as I've taken a couple shots off the top of my hand without feeling a thing. Very Mobile and fairly light.

How did you place the custom order? I hate the standard inner-cuff desgin, and I would definetly go for the tapered if only i could figure out how to get it done.

question: not my gloves, don't really know who's they are but what kinda palms are on these eagles?

sep1507_camp07_b.jpg

I know Naslund used them on his when he had Eagles and they are some of the sickest palms i've ever felt and if I got custom Eagles I'd like to get these if possible..

hi, does anyone know what kind of blue is this in Eagle's color scheme?

Thanks!