Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

my sandes got lost in thiland... but I thought they were made in canada. Eagles coming in next week... boooo ya

yep, the first world wide review on the top of the line eagle gloves will be exclusivly avalible on ModSquadHockey.com! The review will only cost 4.99 to view (per minute, based on double occupancy). Exclusive video and pictures will be avalbile! Stay tuned.

yeah i got a pair of custom max q's also but my pics cant be uploaded off my computer for some reason there black and silver real nice gloves. hey bruins did you get pittards in those? sande accidently put pittards in mine and that palm falls apart like crazy. i wanted to send them in and get the palm replaced but i couldnt, never had time or any other gloves to use while they were getting replaced. :( but on an upside these are the most comfortable gloves ive ever had and the trigger finger is an awesome feature! also the base palm i have under the pittards in lasting great not a rip yet (knock on wood). i have used these gloves through one highschool season,spring league, and now at the end of my summer league and there still holding up awesome. i love my sandes.

My first set of palms lasted half a season of very heavy use. The second set has lasted over half a season and still are going strong. I think they are just as durable palms as nash palms are...

hey guys we can help you now no need to worry about your local hockey shop. we will support our dealers but you can deal with us direct, we will get you what you want fairly quickly. our new site will launch sometime in september about the15th is our goal and there are many new gloves coming we will have 8 models and a full customization section... email me if you need gloves sooner than that.

my sandes got lost in thiland... but I thought they were made in canada. Eagles coming in next week... boooo ya

Hey Vapor,

How long takes the shipping of your eagle since you have ordered them?

hey guys we can help you now no need to worry about your local hockey shop. we will support our dealers but you can deal with us direct, we will get you what you want fairly quickly. our new site will launch sometime in september about the15th is our goal and there are many new gloves coming we will have 8 models and a full customization section... email me if you need gloves sooner than that.

Can we get a sneeky peeky of the new gloves before the new website is launched?

CaptainZbubble

These are my Easton Z-Air NHL prostocks I got from Geki. They were made for someone on the Blackhawks. Some of the custom features on them are: custom colours (obviously), they were made without the piping on the thumb/fingers, split fingers, butter-soft palms/gussets (not sure exactly what kind of leather), plastic inserts, and I believe the cuff is a bit different than retail.

They're the best gloves i've used so far.........reasonably light and they allow my wrist/hand to move very naturally.

These pics are pretty grainy and they don't do the gloves any justice, but here goes.

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Edited by cds

These are my Easton Z-Air NHL prostocks I got from Geki. They were made for someone on the Blackhawks. Some of the custom features on them are: custom colours (obviously), they were made without the piping on the thumb/fingers, split fingers, butter-soft palms/gussets (not sure exactly what kind of leather), plastic inserts, and I believe the cuff is a bit different than retail.

They're the best gloves i've used so far.........reasonably light and they allow my wrist/hand to move very naturally.

These pics are pretty grainy and they don't do the gloves any justice, but here goes.

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

I own a pair of those but retail, the plams on mine is Kangaroo skin. Although it wont be as good as pro stock I love the design of that model I believe its the only Z Air model without the restrictive wrist wrap none the less its a great pair of gloves.