Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

It could be done. I have some coach and fendi fabric. I could sew it to an old pair of gloves, and that would be hot.

and by the way... The paragons I ordered in April, are still not here (suppose to be july, then middle of july, then begining of august, then middle, then end, now begining of september!). So we shall see

I just got the palm of my left glove reinforced as it looked like it was going to tear soon. I will have pictures soon :)

JR those are sick, the bruins should wear those.

edit - if someone could get me some burberry fabric, i would have burberry cp94s made in a second!!!!!

Edited by Cavs019

Looks like the only way I can get these babies made is if I go with synthetic leather. They're so ugly, I think it might be worth it :)

Are team just got Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Jersey's and those would match perfect with the Black, Gold and Silver. If you order them for MSH users, I would probably be in

Briggy I thought this was a custom glove gallery...regardless, the vapors look FINE in all red.

i think they are custom. haven't seen many nylons vapors on the retail market.

not custom, my shop has them, 3 shops i have seen them in, they look hot like that in maroon, with nylon and portofino

Looks like the only way I can get these babies made is if I go with synthetic leather. They're so ugly, I think it might be worth it :)

U-G-L-Y you don't need no alibi, you's ugly, you's ugly. Your mama says you's ugly.

not custom, my shop has them, 3 shops i have seen them in, they look hot like that in maroon, with nylon and portofino

shhh..... :ph34r:

geez, i wish i had the money to just think up a custom glove and get it with no worries, just to mess around lol. or are you just playin?

haha they must come in handy. i'd love to get a custom pair of nylon hgt's...like the frolov ones on ebay a little while ago, except with the hgt fingers instead of the onepiece ones...but i just got a brand new retail pair of hgt's end of the season, so i'm stuck with them till they fall apart on me

My gloves will have the back cuff that Frolov has. The front cuff will be standard, however. -1 cuff, +1.5 fingers, digitech palm and CoolMax lining.

The problem is that I want a knit glove, however, those colors are not available to get in knit.

my pair, if i could, would be a nylon hgt that was navy blue with gold accents, had the frolov cuff, the digitech palms, coolmax lining, and the removal of that hideous padding thats befor the fingers that doesn't allow you to open your hand fully