Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

What about these as an alternative to JR's?

mshgloveconcept2.jpg

These are in the same glove line as JR's with the same hues, but the colors have been relocated along with the MSH logo. A glove for the masses;-)

Edited by wristshot19

I guess I can't be unique...

Chadd is working on something. I won't be involved.

Hey, I switched up the colors for you;-) Your gloves looked great so who wouldn't start with those first and work from there?

I did them as more of an exercise anyways. I doubt they would ever get ordered like this.

I guess I can't be unique...

Chadd is working on something. I won't be involved.

Actually I want JRs to be unique, much like the man himself, so the order will not match his colors. Have a little patience and details will be available in a few days.

There was only so much I could do with 4 colors (yellow, black, white and gray). I tried changing the yellow to a different shade but it didn't stand out as well or it just looked off (kind of like JR's explanation of the Atlanta yellow).

The one part I forgot to change was the piping by the pinky finger. Its color should have been changed to gray instead of yellow to match the rest of the piping.

Again, just an exercise b/c I am not even in the market for new gloves just yet (still using the CB M-1s).

SO does this mean we're goin' to have a glove order?

If there is enough interest, we will. Wait until all of the details are posted, a new post will be made.

This is crazy, I was just talking to JR about getting gloves, I will definetely be in on these gloves like I said before. I missed out on the shirts. but I wont miss out on these gloves.

Holy crap, I didn't think I'd have to explain the knock on calling "it" Kelli Osbourne, let alone not meaning that's June. WOW.