Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

my pink x80's should be here anyday now. I cant wait to go to my first practice wearing pink gloves. I should be getting some negative attention :lol:

HA man it would have been funny if that was June... but yeah that girl is pretty gross. Thockey17 be ready to get pucks to the head for that, lol.

I'd throw something at him just for being a fag and wearing pink gloves to say: "look at me I'm big and good, now suck up to me and my pink gloves."

No real need, unless he really is a fruitcake. Only if so it is ok, cuz you know girls like pink :D

I've seen a guy with t'blades and his stick sprayed pink. His excuse was something along the lines of he wants people to think he's a fruit, and then he'll show them up during the game. He was small and he was shit to. But the truth is girls like it.

It was probably more b/c he wanted the equipment to distract people away from his crappy game! I have heard the same type of stories from many players and they all end up the same. I have yet to meet a person who wears outrageous equipment and has more game than he knows what to do with. They should spend the time practicing instead of modifying their crap.

Well its different when its 25 black kids and just you :P I don't think I'd say anything either. I am in the ATL yo and all the ghetto kids wear pink too, I only call them fags when they're by themselves though.

Well its different when its 25 black kids and just you :P I don't think I'd say anything either. I am in the ATL yo and all the ghetto kids wear pink too, I only call them fags when they're by themselves though.

Nice. Always been a fan of the verbal drivebys.

Hey Justin, I just noticed that the material from the Helium gloves posted here seems different than the material on the ones on the catalog you posted in the roller forum. What is the deal with that? Custom material or just prototypes?

Thanks again.

PS: Yeah I am afraid the black kids will gang up on me

pink is pimp where im from alot of the kids in gangs at my school wear pink and i wont say ne thing to them

Other than the ones on Bravo, I haven't seen a gang of 'mos before.

send me an email or a PM that way you can send me the pics and I will host them for you. Send me email to hiub@walla dot com.

ya man some black kids ganged up on me cuz i called one or them a dumbass and they took all my money lol

your a moron, honestly, your just plain blind dumb and f'ing stupid. you dont even have a clue why im saying this which is what makes it so funny.

I have decided that next summer when I return to work Im going to get some custom tps's hg1's made up for me. Is there anything big coming out from them that would make me switch gloves? Also, kinda a little side note. I was wondering if anyone could come up with a cool glove with the colors red and white? I dont have photo shop or anything to do that with. Im looking for a good mix of both colors but like in a "red,white,red white" Idk If anyone has free time it would be much thanks!