Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

i never get tired of ordering custom gloves for customers because im always excited to see how they turn out.. looking at a simulated version on the computer screen is a lot different then seeing them in person once their made.

I commend you on taking out the Swoosh as that's the reason the majority of people buy them for.

Besides, these belong here more than pro-return gloves someone bought.

I commend you on taking out the Swoosh as that's the reason the majority of people buy them for.

Besides, these belong here more than pro-return gloves someone bought.

did you try that paint marker out yet on yours ?

and ya I wanted the whole glove black no swoosh.

haha, thats why I photoshopped mine. Very close to what I got.

And that is why I used your finished product pics as my template for photoshop :P

And that is why I used your finished product pics as my template for photoshop :P

They better be different or I will be pissed!

I like having stuff other people dont have, luckily around here my eagles, my eastons and my new beauties are pretty different. Mostly retail around these parts. Maybe my next pair of eagles will be even more unique as my new gloves that are en route.

Fletch, you going with the single-layer palm too?

Nah, dual.

They better be different or I will be pissed!

I like having stuff other people dont have, luckily around here my eagles, my eastons and my new beauties are pretty different. Mostly retail around these parts. Maybe my next pair of eagles will be even more unique as my new gloves that are en route.

They're going to be different, I promise. The only thing they'll have in common is that they're Eagles and the main color is black.

And I agree - I like "different" stuff...especially gloves.

Question for TBL:

When you initially submit your mockup of custom Eagle gloves, typically how long until someone contacts you from the store you emailed the file to?

I send a couple emails and Jason called me to confirm everything and he put the order in.

They're going to hate me if I go custom again, but all depends if I decide to pull the trigger on the gloves on ebay.

Edited by TBLfan

First off, I'm not sure if I should put this in here or just start a new thread. Mods feel free to delete if you feel I should just start a new thread. So, I'm looking into placing an order for custom MIA/warrior gloves. For those who don't know, the new warrior customizer is up. So, from what I gather the new franchise is the same as the mb22? Is the creeper the same as the mb11? There is also a slim-fit franchise available, which I presume is the same as the mb22 just a tighter fit? I also haven't had a chance to try on mb11's, are they a tighter fitting glove? I'm currently in one90's and love the tightness, but don't mind a looser fitting glove. Also, does mia have a palm similar to the eagle MSH palm? It doesn't look like they do, and I've been leaning toward the standard digital palm. Sorry for all the questions, I'm just looking to get some of these answered before I place my order. Sorry if some of this has been discussed already, I did search a couple of times.

Word on the street here in New England is Pure Hockey is closing all stores but their big one in Malborough, MA. Not sure if it's true but I hear it from people everyday.

I know why. :ph34r:

why? are they not doing well? They don't have much competition from other major stores around here.

I heard rumours of a Breakaway Hockey takeover, what's the truth of this?

I wouldn't doubt it... it's the store of choice amongst a lot of the youth parents my brother works with... better prices, more selection/availability. Just don't put 100% deposit on a special order, or wait for something out of Bauer fit stock with them. :ph34r:

First off, I'm not sure if I should put this in here or just start a new thread. Mods feel free to delete if you feel I should just start a new thread. So, I'm looking into placing an order for custom MIA/warrior gloves. For those who don't know, the new warrior customizer is up. So, from what I gather the new franchise is the same as the mb22? Is the creeper the same as the mb11? There is also a slim-fit franchise available, which I presume is the same as the mb22 just a tighter fit? I also haven't had a chance to try on mb11's, are they a tighter fitting glove? I'm currently in one90's and love the tightness, but don't mind a looser fitting glove. Also, does mia have a palm similar to the eagle MSH palm? It doesn't look like they do, and I've been leaning toward the standard digital palm. Sorry for all the questions, I'm just looking to get some of these answered before I place my order. Sorry if some of this has been discussed already, I did search a couple of times.

the franchise's are mb33's and i guess the tighter fits are the mb22's or mb11's. the creepers are the mia inferno's. also the customizer is up but on warriors site. mia's isnt up yet as noted.

i bought a paint marker to black out my xxx's and it worked better than i ever would have expected, they look great.

where does one purchase these?

i bought mine at a rite aid, but probably any wall mart, target or any craft store would have some

I googled mia sports customizer, so it skipped the home page and went right to the customizer and the warrior gloves are there.

I guess it is, my bad :) .

hers the link:

www.miasports.com/Customizer.html