Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I don't think they're putting HG1s out anymore, unless you're in the NHL now. I wish that weren't true because they're some of the best around.

ya, shoudl i tkae it somewhere else instead?

A stitch shop will do a fine job with the gloves. I had my name put on the honeycomb weave of the special edition x70's, and it came out amazing. $5 too.

Goalie Heaven always has nice gloves. They've had a pair of C94 Eagles up forever now, but they won't drop the price below $130 USD and they aren't the same size (gloves don't match like a retail pair)

i was at sport chek today to buy shoes, and their awful hockey departful priced a pair of bauer vapor 10 (last year's model) gloves 15" wrong. Some house-leaguer got them for 29.99. i wish i picked them up, probably could have made some money off of those.

these gloves arent custom, and theyve been around for a while now...but i still feel a huge temptation to buy these gloves...only $50 USD too....if only i had the money

http://www.hockeygiant.com/bau3kleglv.html

I remember a few years ago I was at some shop and they had a glove that was very similar to that on display. My goofy friend asked if he could buy them and the shop told us they were a display pair that showed the different parts of the glove that were underneath the leather. We went back to the shop a few years later and they had those gloves for sale now. Same guy was working so we asked him and he said that his Bauer rep told him so many different stores had said people wanted a pair, that they decided to make them.

Thats what I was told as well, I remember when they were display only, one of the kids I coach has them now. Don't really match the red and black, but I think they are nice.

82_1_b.JPG

any one know if these gloves are restrictive on the wrist or not?

and how do these gloves fit? loose? snug?

62_1_b.JPG

i really wana try these easton pro gloves, but they're always too big

1a_1.JPG

Edited by flaming_june