Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

The only gloves I have ever used that are restrictive in any way are the ones that come with handcuffs built in. Unless you try the gloves you will never know what you like or dislike about them. Not to mention that pro stock are often very different from retail.

Yeah, it really is a gamble with pro stock gloves. Ask for some more pictures, mostly of the cuff and that area, and try and see what you can get from looking at the pictures. They look pretty good though, who knows.

those z-airs are awesome. i could never find a pair of them.

I have a pair for sale. Those exact gloves in that picture. I'll sell them for $75.

Edited by #94

I have a pair for sale. Those exact gloves in that picture. I'll sell them for $75.

Damn if they were only black I would be all over them.

Im wondering though what kind of palms do they have?

those pro stock z-air gloves are amazing. I got a pair a little while ago and i love them. The guy i bought them from had them repalmed so they obviously hold up better than the thin old palms. All I had to do was put them under my couch with the fingers flexing to the cuff (so they could be flimsly, I like flimsy golves) and they were golden.

Just your basic pro nash palm.

Just your basic pro nash palm.

i would buy them but just duno if i should spend 75 for gloves that im not sure if they fit me or not. btw is that 75 shipped?

those ccm gloves seem pretty restrictive though, but lots of nhlers use'm...

Edited by flaming_june

If anyone is interested in getting a pair of custom TPS gloves and is VERY SERIOUS about it, please PM me. I need to have two orders at a time and I have one and am awaiting another. I need serious inquiries only.

82_1_b.JPG

any one know if these gloves are restrictive on the wrist or not?

and how do these gloves fit? loose? snug?

62_1_b.JPG

i really wana try these easton pro gloves, but they're always too big

1a_1.JPG

i have the exact ones that are int he first pic, and they don't restrict mobility and are awesome. sorry to bring this old topic up but i haven't really been on in the equipment section. the only problem with the gloves is that they are fallign apart.