Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I'd love to some pro stocks or custom eagles.......gotta ease that past the wife LOL

I like the NBH red/white 4 rolls....and i'm not a LBH fan......those were nice. California just doesn't have as much nice hockey shops....especially up North here.

There are 3 here (San Carlos, Oakland, and San Jose) that I can think of off the top of my head that have pretty good selections, and one of them has alot of pro stocks and Eagles.

Jason at EWH is the man!

Just got in my custom CP92s in Royal and Navy. Sick.

I also just got my custom XXXX skates. I will be posting all my new stuff on "show it off" real soon. EWH is by far the most responsive and knowledgeable I have seen. All my custom stuff will come from there from now on...got another pair of skates coming from him in about 2 months.

Jason was also the most honest...he warned me it could take 10-12 weeks for the Eagle gloves to arrive...and it took about 10 weeks. They are worth the wait. All I ask for is the job to be done right and to be kept informed on the ETA. They do this well.

In a lot of these cases, that's exactly what is happening.

I figured out a way to do a truly custom skate without me being present, but as I don't want to work in hockey retail anymore, I'll probably never act up on it. I could feed the orders through a friendly shop, but would have to figure out how to make it worth my while.

In a lot of these cases, that's exactly what is happening.

I figured out a way to do a truly custom skate without me being present, but as I don't want to work in hockey retail anymore, I'll probably never act up on it. I could feed the orders through a friendly shop, but would have to figure out how to make it worth my while.

I totally understand your point about customs. Foot measurements for size adjustments in length, width, heel, quarters based off foot measurements would truly be customs. I totally agree. For me the last of the XXXX is absolutely perfect in a 9D. I just needed minor adjustments in stiffness (+1). The rest were just add ons (grip liner, reinforced eyelets, double-stitching, and One90 tongue with black felt):

DSCN2535.jpg

DSCN2536.jpg

That is pretty custom. Never seen a glove that looked like a skate before.

:P

Responding to JRs comment.

Only customization to gloves are +1 fingers with colors and material. All fit like 15" in fingers, but are 13.5" length

DSCN2533.jpg

Out of the game? Moved to FL? Boy, I feel out of the loop. Sad day to hear you are out of the biz JR....sad day.

Edited by MLSman

None of those pics are the Braintree location (closest to me)...I got my blackout Warriors there. I plan on popping in there this weekend, I'll peep some stuff out for you and go 007 with my iPhone..... white/blue, right? Any brand preference?

They have the nylon Eastons in off and on... last ones I saw where white/red trim.

And for any of you out-of-towners..... there's a hotel RIGHT next to the Braintree location. hahaha..

I stay at a sheraton in braintree anually for the chowder cup. Is it close to there? :o

Is it possiable, I asume it is though, when you order custom gloves to get the fingers shorted a bit?

Anything is possible with customs from Eagle. Just expect to wait a while.

Eagle x72, Navy/Silver, nothing fancy.

MSH1 Overlay, Mesh Gussets, and Kangaroo pouch!

Too bad I'm injured, I can't wait to try em out on ice.

u7k-eagle.jpg

Edited by ultraman7k

I'd love to some pro stocks or custom eagles.......gotta ease that past the wife LOL

I like the NBH red/white 4 rolls....and i'm not a LBH fan......those were nice. California just doesn't have as much nice hockey shops....especially up North here.

There are 3 here (San Carlos, Oakland, and San Jose) that I can think of off the top of my head that have pretty good selections, and one of them has alot of pro stocks and Eagles.

Since you are a Sharks fan, i think you might like mine.

MyEagles1.jpg

MyEagles2.jpg

Got them from eastwest hockey. So, i didn't personally customize them, but they are exactly what i would have done if i had gotten custom.

Edited by Rags81

Perty gloves there! Sucks you're injured. Get well soon and show those off on the ice.

Edited by MLSman

u7k-eagle.jpg

Perty gloves there! Sucks you're injured. Get well soon and show those off on the ice.

thanks. these are unlike anything i've ever put on. can't wait to use em.

u7k-eagle.jpg

Just wanted to finish off what was left of Bandwidth.

u7k-eagle.jpg

Just wanted to finish off what was left of Bandwidth.

Fun fun!

I stay at a sheraton in braintree anually for the chowder cup. Is it close to there? :o

The Sheraton is about a minute from Pure Hockey... once you're at the hotel, ask them to guide you to Wood Rd. Real, real simple....Pure Hockey will be down a ways on the left. Although I don't know if Braintree is the best representation of the chain.... they haven't had a whole lot of anything lately.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Since you are a Sharks fan, i think you might like mine.

MyEagles1.jpg

Got them from eastwest hockey. So, i didn't personally customize them, but they are exactly what i would have done if i had gotten custom.

Those would go great with my teams jerseys. We have the pre-edge(don't know how to describe it) or old sharks jerseys, the white and the black third.

On topic, amazing looking Eagles the last couple of pages!

Just got these beauties a week ago

dsc00994li4.th.jpg

dsc00995fz2.th.jpg

Custom X70's, with MSH2 palm and gussets. I came in expecting a rather tight fit after trying on some solid finger X70's, but the feel and volume of these gloves just blew me away. The best part was the time it took to get them, a mere 6 weeks.